The First Time He Tells The Public He's In A Relationship ~

THE FIRST TIME HE TELLS THE PUBLIC HE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP:

HARRY:

'Harry! HARRY! Give us a picture' the paparazzi screams as he's walking down the street.

'Harry! Will you sign this?!' A hand grabs his shirt, pulling him.

He turns around to see a girl without a shirt.

'Uh'

'C'mon Harry! Sign the boobs!' The paparazzi screams, waiting for a scandel.

'I'm sorry, I can't' Harry says thinking of you.

'Why not? C'mon!' The girl says winking at him.

'I have a girlfriend' He smiles at her apologetically.

'What?! HARRY WHAT WAS THAT?' The paparazzi now going crazy.

'Yeah, guys I have a girlfriend. Her name's Y/N. So no signing boobs for me.' He smiles and pushes through the crowd.

LIAM:

'So boys, Valentines Days coming up. What plans?' The interviewer asks hoping for something juicy.

'Not much. I'm going on a date with Harry' Louis says grinning at Harry.

'Ah, the bromances. So Liam and Zayn I guess you both have plans together?'

'Uh. No. I'm busy' Liam says smiling.

'Really? Do you have a girlfriend?' The interviewer more attentive now.

'Yeah' He grins.

'Tell us about her!'

'Yeah Liam, tell them!' The guys tease.

'Well, her names Y/N and we've been dating for about 2 months and it's been absolutely amazing' He blurts out, blushing.

LOUIS:

'So guys, we have some questions from your fans' The interviewer says pulling out her phone.

'I know you probably get this ALL the time but what do you look for in a girl?'

The boys sigh.

There's the usual round of standerdised answers.

It goes from -Nice eyes to nice smile to a good personality, should be fun, easy going, blah blah blah.

'Well girls, now that you know what the guys like you can bag the single ones in the group. That's 3 out of 5 right?'

'Um, not quite. 2 out of 5' Louis states.

'You're in a relationship?!'

'Yeah' Louis smiles.

'With whom?'

'Her name's Y/N. We started going out recently. Can't disclose anymore' He laughs.

ZAYN:

(Btw I've taken this idea from when Cory Montieth announced he was in a relationship on Ellen. So it's stolen :P But it was so cute, I had to put it!)

The boys were on Ellen and she had just begun the 'questions from the fans' session.

'So Zayn, this ones for you from Camille245. She says Ellen can you ask Zayn if he knows what Y/S/N (Your ship name) is?'

'Ofcourse I know what Y/S/N is!' He says grinning.

'And it is...?'

The audience laughs.

'It's um, mine and Y/N's names all mashed up'

'Right. Cause people think you're dating' Ellen says moving onto the next question.

'We are' Zayn says matter-of-factly.

The crowd gasps.

'What?' She asks.

'Yeah me and Y/N are dating' Zayn says smiling to the cameras.

NIALL:

The boys are on stage at a concert.

Thousands of girls have their 'I

He's on stage when suddenly a bra falls on him.

'Woah! My girlfriends not going to be happy' He says laughing.

There's a sudden silence. It's interrupted by the first few chords of 'Truly, Madly, Deeply' playing.

'Well now that it's out, I wanna to dedicate this to Y/N! It's been the best one month. I love you' He shouts, pointing at the millions of phones recording the moment.

~This one kind of sucks :/ Sorry~