Chapter One - The Beginning

Rainy Tuesday dated January 16, 1996. A special private room reserved for those in high socialites in Park International General Hospital in Seoul, Korea was flooded of high pitch ringing of cries of an heiress in the future, a heartfelt laughs and smiles of the couple who dreamed that this day will come after a couple of years being married and a very proud promising father declaring to entire clan who was present today that everything he worked for was named to his one and only little cute girl, that was in arms of his loving and caring wife.

"Honey, thank you for bringing me this cute one, if coming to my life is a gift, bringing me this angel who completed this family is a priceless blessing I'd ever received"Sandara felt overwhelmed yet shy by Jiyong's announcement wholeheartedly. Of course, that was his dream. After a non stop bullies of his brother Jongkook who was blessed having twins last 2 weeks somewhat irritated him but now Jiyong is full of his self. Not only declaring that whole of his possessions was named to his daughter but also proclaiming that among the Kim brothers daughters, his daughter is indeed non comparable when in comes to perfection. The two brother Jongkook and Kwangsoo only smirk playfully to there older brother revengeful antics. Besides its understandable since they'd bullied him before and it was kind of depressing for there older brother who was married for almost 10 years compared to the both of them who just married 2 years ago. It was double wedding and the both of them was lucky enough because they able to impregnate their wives during their honeymoon and it broke there brother's heart but that doesn't stop them to intimidate there brother. So after 2 weeks that the news appeared that Sandara was pregnant, it warms Jiyong heart and he was able to move on from his brothers playful teases.

The Kims in Korea is known in any kind of industries. Old Master Kim and Old Madam Kim was blessed of 3 offsprings who are competitive and very promising in different perspectives. The eldest son, which was Jiyong Kim who married Sandara Park-Kim was able to expand his inheritance. From his share which was the Kim International School-Seoul, he was able to build his own hotel establishment named JK Hotels branching not only in Korea but around Asia, a shareholder of the Park International Hospital-Seoul and JK Resort. With all of his blessings and riches he was one of kind. Donated in charities, uncountable lists of charities to be exact, not only in Seoul but all around the world. He also offers scholarships to those who are in need together with his siblings.

Kwangsoo Kim, was next and the middle one among good-looking brothers of Kims. He was blessed by a puffy checks daughter and they named her Yeri Kim. Kwangsoo and her wife Michelle James, a pure American director was able to established and founded the KMK Entertainment Corporation. There industry is fast growing started with 15 members mixed singers, actors and operations team including the two of them. In just years they're now 3,000 employees.

And lastly, and the most playful sibling among the three was Jongkook Kim married to a hot international singer-dancer named Jessi was blessed by twins named Dahyun Kim and Jisso Kim. Owning clubs, gaming industry and one of there biggest business was JK International Airlines.

————————————————————

On rainy Friday afternoon, March 27, 1997. The beeping of machines, chatter noises in hallways, cries in agony and joyfulness, the panic of nurses and doctors back in forth and an environment where public is welcomed filled the Phuket Public Hospital.

Lalisa Praprinya Bruschweiler-Manoban, was born special that day. The first intersex case in the history of hospital. The unwanted pregnancy of Chitthip Bruschweiler-Manoban is somehow made them happy despite of shortcomings they endured. Her husband Marco only work as Service Crew to Amatayakul International Cuisine, which earned enough only to support there needs and bills as a couple. Instead of minding the yet to come responsibility, the couple decided to give life of the unborn fetus growing inside Chitthip's tummy.

Among the Bruschweiler Sisters, only Chitthip is unfortunate but she was contented to the life Marco provided her as long he is a loving and responsible husband, she has nothing to asked for.

2 years ago, her elder sister Somchai who was married to a office worker man-Piyawan was blessed an adorable daugther named Tina Bruschweiler Jittaleela. They're life is average compared to Marco and Chitthip. Somchai help them for hospital bills secretly because of - Kochakorn Bruschweiler-Bhuwakol

Kochakorn Bruschweiler-Bhuwakol married to a businessman but died 3 years ago after 2 months of giving birth to lovely boy named Bambam. Kochakorn had enough possessions from the richest of her late husband but Chitthip and her is not in good terms since Kochakorn doesn't approved of Marco for her and the rest was history.
————————————————————
9 years later

"Lets welcome the young promising and talented Wee Zaa Cool"Host spoke on a mic welcoming the dance group from 3rd grade of Amatayakul International Academy - Bangkok Campus. It is a yearly competion when the students can showcase there talents and intelligence. Bambam is older than Lisa by 3 years. He is lazy to study but when Lisa admitted to his school he was able to found his courage to studying.

The sound of applauds and calling names of dancers suffocated the atmosphere after there performance, especially Bambam.

Lisa is free to study in this campus because of his father's long service to Amatayakul International Cuisine. Granting him the favors that will change his daughters future.

After there performance, the Bruschweiler cousins made there way to there appointed classroom but to there surprise there teenager cousin Tina visited them. There group hug was interrupted by Bambam's mother who doesn't even take a glance to Lisa.

Mrs. Bhuwakul dragged Bambam and Tina to food stalls leaving the poor Lisa. Even Bambam and Tina was disappointed with her action they have nothing to do. Disobeying her will create chaos to Lisa.

Lisa on the other part, sitting while sadly smiled eating her free snacks from there Class President named Kitty Chicha Amatayakul, the daughter of his father's boss.

Chicha is beautiful little girl. Growing perfectly fine lady. Her future was perfectly planned by her parents but that doesn't stop her to disobey her parents. Being only daughter gift her privileged to be who she is and do what she want.

While peacefully eating, Lisa was pushed by Punpun. Chicha's bestfriend. They were bullies.

"Ouch"Lisa complained. It was indeed painful. Besides she's hungry and eaten only 2 bites of her sandwich and now was scattered on the floor where she was pushed.

"You're complaining now, freak"Punpun questioned Lisa raising her eyebrows to intimidate the poor girl lying on the floor

"No, Im sorry"She responded immediately

Chicha rolled her eyes while making 'tsk' sound continuously. After a while, Punpun and Chicha went out living Lisa who almost cry.

"You okay, I have biscuit here. Let's share"Isabella Moner asked and offered. Yeah yeah yeah, its her crush. A half Thai-American blue-eyed, pointy nose and kissable lips girl who was always her savior from bullies since she started to study in this campus.

"Ow, thankyou"She shyly responded with a geniune smile plastered to her entire lips but that was interrupted by her Aunt. Bambam's mother who lay her eyes to the beautiful Isabella for her son. Bambam also has a little crush for this girl but what they did not know Isabella had a crush to Lisa.

Well, that was just being young age of them. The same routines happen for past years.

Lisa being laughing stack of the class especially during there 6th Grade almost of her batch-mates able to witness that she has a dick. A massive one.

Thankfully, Isabella always there for her. And also her cousin Bambam who always fought for her but everytime his mother finds out. Lisa was beaten of her Aunt, and no one knows that only her and the cruel Aunty she had.

Now they're on 10th grade already and-