Prologue

This story is set in a world where most of the population has developed and gained the ability to acquire a unique superpower called a "Quirk", which occurs in children around the age of four. It is estimated that 80% of the population has developed a Quirk, while the remaining 20% of the population is diagnosed as Quirkless, being normal, average people. However, with most of the population continuing to gain Quirks beyond their imagination, Quirkless individuals are further away from being average in this world. There are infinite types of Quirks, but many can develop similar Quirks, despite not being related or having some kind of unique connection (AU). These abilities have allowed 3 categories of people to exist: Heroes, Villains, and Vigilantes. Izuku Midoriya, a young man whose idol is the legendary hero All Might, also commonly known as the Symbol of Peace, wishes to be like him by becoming the Number One Hero. But, due to being Quirkless, he's been excessively bullied by his classmates and especially his childhood friend Katsuki Bakugou for having a worthless dream.

However, another story connects itself to this one. In a different world, on a supercontinent Earth, powerful monsters and villains have been wreaking havoc across the world. In response, a powerful millionaire creates the Hero Association, which employs individuals with abilities that rival those who choose to use their abilities for evil. Saitama, an unassociated hero, hails from this world who has trained himself to the point where he can take on any enemy with one single punch, earning him the name One Punch Man, but his unmatched strength has left him with an overwhelming sense of boredom.

Accidentally, when Saitama was fighting a villain with the ability to control space and time, sent Saitama to the My Hero Academia world temporarily. Both stories connect as Izuku Midoriya encounters Saitama and chooses Izuku to be his successor in Izuku's world before his departure back to his own world...

Note:
This is an alternate universe, meaning that I may not get certain people's personalities accurately, along with other things. 
Other than that, thanks for reading my story, and please leave in the comments if you have any suggestions for this story.
Every week on Saturday, I'll be posting a new chapter to see how far this story goes.
Btw, I will be looking out for any ships that you guys want. (P.S. I'm more into straight ships, but if people have an overwhelming number of votes for any gay ships, I MIGHT make an exception.)