Rewrite

Hello everybody, I hope you're all doing well!

This chapter isn't really a chapter (again though I deleted the last one because I don't like muddling my stories with author's notes), but it's to let you know that per your suggestion I have started a rewrite of this story which will be updated at least once a week every week starting this week.

I know a lot of you don't follow me and don't get my notifications so I figured I might as well post this announcement here rather than on my page, though you might consider following my profile and responding to my latest announcement because I am going to be asking for a lot of chapter suggestions from you all.

The new story is called Tony Stark Has a Heart, it will follow the same storyline as this one just more coherent and fleshed out with less inconsistencies. It also has a beta reader to ensure the grammar and consistencies are kept to a minimum.

If you love little Peter, Tony and the world I have created here then I strongly suggest you go read the new story. I have grown a lot as a writer since I wrote this original piece and I'd much prefer that you all read that one instead.

This is all I have to say for now, I hope you're all just as excited as I am to take this new journey.