Chapter 14: A game...

Your POV
 You slowly started walking towards the kitchen with Chica behind you. "I still don't get why shouldn't we tell the others about the strangers..." Chica whispered you.

 You looked at her and glared. "I am not risking to lose you all. Actually, you weren't even supposed to be here. But yeah." You said and continued walking towards the kitchen. 

 *Nightmare...*

 You turned around, breathing heavily. But there was no one there. "Chica?" You yelled.

 No answer.

 "What is happening here?!" You said to yourself, walking backwards.

 You hit something with you back. You screamed and jumped around to face Chica eating. "Oh my goodness. Chica!" You sighed. "What?" She said with her mouth full. "I was hungry. These kind of missions make me hungry."

 You decided that it was better if you didn't answer. You were in front of the kitchen. Everything was quiet. You opened the door, looking for the switch in the dark. You soon found it and turned the lights on. There was no one in the kitchen. "Chica, from where did you take the food?"You asked her. "From the kitchen. You just zoomed out for a second and I decided to go to the kitchen and eat." She smiled. "And was there someone inside the room?" You asked annoyed.

 Chica's eyes widened. "No one. Why ask?" She asked. "Chica...."  You growled.

 But how can they have disappeared so fast? And where are they? "Ah!" You heard Freddy yelling.

 You were at the stage. There were two shadows with glowing blue eyes. "Hello, (y/n)." One of them spoke. That voice was somewhat familiar to you. "What do you want from her?" Chica stood in front of her protectevly. The voice chuckled darkly and came closer to the light. His clothes were black. He wore black clothes.

 "We are your friends, (y/n)." He said. You looked around the room. Foxy was next to Freddy, both of them growling to the shadows. Chica was in front of you, but there was a certain bunny missing. "You are looking for Bonnie, right?" The voice said. "What have you done to him?!" You hissed. "Let's play a game, shall we?" The other voice spoke. "I don't care what game you want to play! I want my Bonnie!" You yelled and ran to there. The shadows were too fast and you fell on your face. "(y/n)!" Foxy ran to you and picked you up. The door opened and Sandy came inside. "Guys. I found a nice game we can play..." She saw the glowing blue eyes and stopped. "What's happening here?" She asked Freddy. "Oh, I know that you have a friend. Mika, am I correct?" The first voice spoke again. Your eyes widened. You totally forgot about Mika. But soon after you thought where she was, she jumped from behind the stage, running towards the shadows. "Assholes!" She yelled at them and tried to hit the first shadow. The second ran past the light, coming from the street lamps outside and you managed to see more of him. He was with a mask. A white mask with blue lines. You gulped. You remembered that Mike, a boy from school used to wear this mask on parties to scare the others. Was it him? "Mike?" You asked slowly. "Hahaha. You figured it out!" He chuckled. "I assume you remember John?" He pointed at the other shadow. "John..." You growled silently. "On with the subject. You will find something in the pizzeria. A note. It will give you directions for the game and how to find your precious Bonnie!" Mike laughed. "And for now, farewell!" John and Mike started laughing and ran through the door. "Creepy." Sandy said. "Tell me about it." Foxy said and looked at Sandy then he blushed hard and went to Freddy. "There is no time to waste. We must find Bonnie. But first we have to find that note. Let's start the game." You said.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Haha. Two chapters. I know they are short, but for that long period of no writing, I kinda feel mind-blocked. Anyways, I hope you like it. Leave your thoughts at the comments, if you want to of course. And yeah, that's all. See ya tomorrow!

 Lory, the happy Pirate out!