Chapter 9: Mika!

Your POV
 You ran into the pizzeria, Bonnie hitting your shoulder. Chica ran  to you and pulled you to Sandy's office. "Fast!" She said. You didn't know what was happening. You were scared. Chica left you and went to the stage where Freddy was. You entered Sandy's office to see Mika all in bllod, her body trembling. "Mika!" You yelled and kneeled next to her. "Mika..." Tears were falling from your eyes.

 Bonnie was hugging you tight. You felt your body shaking under his arms. "It's okey. It's..." You interrupted him by yelling at him. "Nothing will be okey! Nothing!" You oushed him away from you and fell on the ground. "(y/n)..." Bonnie sat next you and took you in his arms. "I..." You couldn't speak. It was like your voice was disappearing.

 "The only thing we could do is to take her life or leave her like this..." Foxy said. You felt tears streaming down your eyes. You saw Mika staring at you, her eyes almost closed. There was blood dripping from her mouth. She smiled at you before she closed her eyes. "No..." You yelled. "It's okey. She is just taking a rest. I gave her something from the kit that I think should stop her screaming for now..." Foxy putted his hand on your shoulder. "Isn't there any way.... to save her...." You whispered. "I fear not..." Foxy hugged you.

 You were in the Pirate Cove. You were so sad right now. Mika has been your friend since kindergarden. And everything she made for you. When everyone were laughing at you because of your costume on Halloween. Mika made her costume the same as yours. And when you were ill. Mika came at your place to stay the whole day with you and take care of you. Tears were falling from your eyes. "Mika!" You yelled into the ceiling. You guessed that everyone had heard you. Bonnie came at the Cove and hugged you tight. You hugged him back. Right now you needed someone who can be with you. "Do not cry... Please..." He whispered in your ear. "Please..." He again whispered.

 "Why does everything good has to be ruined by something bad?" You cried into Bonnie's shoulder. "If I knew the answer, I would tell it..." He said. You felt your eyes closing. You needed rest. And your body was not going to listen to you to stay awake. You fell into the land of dreams.

 "Mika?" You saw a young girl playing with a red ball in the garden. It was your kindergarden. "Mika!" You smiled and tried to touch her. You hand went threw her. You gasped and backed away. You saw a boy coming towards Mika and pulling the ball away from her. Mika started crying after the boy left. Then you saw yourself. You saw that you were watching Mika. "It is our first meeting..." You were staring at the two young girls. "Hi!" Yourself smiled at Mika. "H-Hello..." Mika looked at the ground. "I saw the meanie who took your ball. Here, have mine!" Yourself placed the ball on the ground. "Y-You want to give me the... I mean your ball?" Mika asked you little you. Your little version nodded and smiled. "By the way, I am (y/n)." Yourself smiled. Mika smiled too. "Mika."

 You were then suddenly at your old school. Mika was chating with a classmate when Kyle, the class's bully, came in front of you. "Hi , sunshine." He smiled at you. You sighed and walked past him. "I was talking to you!" You felt his hand around yours and then he pulled you on the desk. "Now. Where was I? Oh, yeah... You, me, tonight. Dinner, film and... you know what..." He winked at you. "Not a chance, Kyle." You mumbled and stood up form the desk. "Have I asked you?" He laughed and pushed you again on the desk. "Kyle! Get... off me!" You tried to push him. But he was stronger than you. You saw Mika's smile fading once she saw you. She ran to you and kicked Kyle in the place that the sun doesn't shine. Kyle was on the ground, groan escaped his mouth. His hands were there and he couldn't get up. Mika kneeled down to him and pulled him by the hair. Your classmates were all watching and started laughing. "If you touch my sister one more time. I swear that your precious balls will not be where they are right now." Mika hissed at Kyle. Kyle stood up and left the classroom with a tear in his eye. You smiled at Mika. "There is always a chance, (y/n). Friendship can't be lost that easily." She disappeared. You then realised that actually this memory was some sort of action you and Mika had to do both. You remember it, because it happend, but you did it a second time. You saw Mika fading and you tried to catch her. "Hurry!" You heard her voice echoing.

 You opened your eyes. You had sweat all over your face. You looked at the clock. It was 5AM. You remembered Foxy's words that he will end her life at 5AM. Your eyes widened as you stood up and started running towards the guard office, a.k.a. Sandy's office. "I hope I'm not too late!" You ran to the office and went inside.

 "Mika!"

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ready with the chapter, maties! Yar... :D
 Lory, the almost asleep Pirate out!