Short chapter T_T

You were walking behind a school bus with the others following close behind. You had 3 hours. You had to act quick before 6AM. "I still do not get it. Why are we here?" Chica whispered at you. "Shhhh. Because the bubble gum is under the seats." You said.

 "How do you know that?" Chica asked surprised.
 "I have my methods." You winked.

 You were in school bus number 3. Chica was helping you while the others were checking the other three buses. "I still can not find anything." Chica said. "Keep searching." You mumbled from beneth the seat.

 Nothing.

 You could not find it. Neither did Chica. "Hey, it is okey. Stay calm, (y/n)." Chica hugged you. You felt tears in your eyes. Were you ever going to see Bonnie? Were you ever going to feel his lips on yours? Questions hat couldn't be answered. "Have you found anything?" Mika appeared on the door. You shook your head. "Did you check under the driver's seat?" She pointed at the seat. You and Chica looked at each other. "Seriously?!" You both yelled. "What? It was Freddy's idea." She shrugged her shoulders.

 You kneeled down at the seat and checked under it. You found the note. "Yes!" You squealed from happiness.

 'Took you long enough to find it! I actually did not think that you will ever find the note? Let me guess, you watched the yellow trucks in front of the pizzeria? Hah :D Well, here is the next tip: In the shadows of the wall hids a hole as big as a fist there is a code that lies inside, for the key of the.... ap ap ap! You haven't found the key! Well, actually you did, but now you have to find those shadows. Lel, good luck.'

 "That son of a..." Mika cursed. Then the first note popped in your head. "Watch out of those, guarding the key." You said to yourself. "What did you say?" Sandy came too. "I have a plan. But we will need to be careful...." You said and looked from outside the school bus window. There was a human's shadow inside, holding a flashlight. Were you going to make it?