Chapter 7: I don't like this (EDITED IN THE A/N)

Your POV

 He leaned closer to you and fell on the ground. "Ouch." He mumbled.

 "How exactly did you do that?" You laughed. "Ask the floor..." He whined. Then you both heard a glass breaking. "What was that?" You whispered. "I don't know." Bonnie whispered you back. You slowly started walking towards the corridor to see Chica running towards you. "Someone is inside the pizzeria!" Chica puffed. "Where are the others?!" You started to panic. "In Sandy's office." Chica answered. You started walking slowly towards the office, hearing someone's voice. "I don't think we should steal from the pizzeria. After all, there isn't anything special here." You heard the voice. It belonged to a man. You heard Bonnie growling silently next to you. You placed a hand on his shoulder, causing him to look at you. You smiled, showing him that everything will be okey. Then you heard something you litteraly facepalmed because of.

 "Stay away from the pizzzeria!" Mika ran past you with a broom in her hand. Freddy was chasing after her. "Oh, Mika... You are such an idiot..." You put your face in your palm and shook your head. Freddy stopped next you trying to catch his breath. "Never... again!" He said, breathing heavily. "Lel, deal with it." You smiled. Then every good atmosphere disappeared, because of two unknown screams. "What is she?!" One of them yelled. You started running towards the screams and saw something that you didn't want to see. Mika had bit one of the men in the neck, blood falling and making a puddle. The other man was choking in blood and his neck covered in blood. He was lying in his own puddle of blood. "Mika!" You yelled. She looked at you with innocent eyes. "Mika..." You fell on your knees. You didn't like killing nor did you want your friend to kill too. "Foxy!" Chica yelled after she came too and went to Mika, kneeling next to her. Mika only gave a little silent laughter and then she looked at you. She jumped on you, trying to bit your neck. You didn't have any other choice but to hit her in the abdomen. She tried to catch her breath and fell on the ground, next to you. Bonnie ran to you and picked you up bridal style, taking you to the Pirate cove. Foxy ran next to you, his eyes full of sadness. "I'm so sorry, (y/n)..." He said and then ran to Mika and Chica.

 While you were at the Pirate cove, you started crying in Bonnie's chest. "It's not your fault, (y/n)." He continued to rub your cheek. You knew it wasn't your fault, but you could stop her from doing that. You could stop her from killing those people. The worst part was that you didn't like to see people dying. Foxy came in the Pirate cove with Mika in his hands. "She is asleep. I don't know what has gotten into her. Me and Freddy and Chica didn't find anything unusual." He said in a serious voice. Right now you wished his cool accent. "I don't like this." You mumbled and hugged Bonnie tighter. "Me neither." Bonnie said and buried his head into your hair and fox ears.

Then you felt your cheeks burning. You pushed Bonnie away from you and looked at the ground. You felt his eyes staring at you, which made your cheeks really red. "I-I think I will go get some sleep, excuse me." You said and walked past Bonnie, inside the purple curtains. You were really sad and confused in the same time. Your best friend killed two people and you could not do anything. You cuddled up in a ball and closed your eyes. Maybe everything was just a dream. *But if it was a dream, I wasn't going to be half animatronic.* You thought before falling asleep.

When you woke up, you looked around. It was still daylight, so you guessed that the others were still on stage. Then, you tried to move, but you felt to hands around your waist. You froze, because you knew who's hands were. Bonnie's...

You shookhim a little and then he opened his eyes. His eyes met yours and then you saw his cheeks burning. "Oops..." He scratched the back of his neck. "W-What... why were you..." Your voice was shaky. You actually couldn't believe that you could talk at this moment. He smiled shyly at you and came closer. You felt butterflies in your stomach, heart jumping like crazy. Was this feeling called love? Where you in love?

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Today's chapter. I have been working on two other stories and next week at Saturday, I'll post my new story! Yey (。・ω・。) So, I hope you liked the chapter. What do you think happened to Mika? Feel free to comment your thoughts.
Lory, the sleepy Pirate out!

 PS: What does #81 in Adventure mean? I saw it today and forgot to ask you.