Chapter 16: Problems with the control freak

You were walking inside the school. You really had to be silent as the night. The problem - where should you go now? "Fist... fist, fist, fist... Got it!" Mika jumped in happiness. "Shhhh!" You turned around and faced her. "Now, what did you say?" You looked at her. "Remember the whole in the gym, where the bully Mikelson eated from his own medicine?" You nodded. "Well, when Mikelson tried to hit the boy, he moved, so Mikelson left a whole, big as his fist, in the wall., in the darkest part..." She explained. Your eyes were wide.

 "What? Hey, just because I don't pay attention sometimes, doesn't mean that I am stupid or something..." She whined. "That had no sense at all." You said. "Let's just continue... please...'' She sighed.

 *Think you can escape?* You heard a voice in your head. "What the..." You couldn't finish, because from the other side of the corridor, you saw two red eyes coming towards you. It was dark and you couldn't see them at first, but then... when the figure stepped outside from the darkness. "B-Bonnie?!"

 Chica's POV
 (y/n) stopped suddenly and when I followed her direction, I didn't see anything, but what suprised me most was what she said. "B-Bonnie?!"

 Where did she see him? He was not here. "(y/n)?" I stood in front of her. Her eyes were not normal. They were red, like as she was in some kind of a mind control. "Bonnie, I was so worried." She said and started walking towards the nothing. When she tripped I ran to catch her, but before I could do that, something grabbed her. Out of nowhere, Goldie appeared. "Shhh. It's alright. I'm here." He said with a smirk and looked at us. I heard Mika growling from behind me. "Golden! What have you done to her?" Freddy stood next to me. "Well, you see, I've always wanted a pet. And I asked myself 'why not two pets?" He giggled. "Two?" I was confused. "Ya ya." He smiled evily and waved with his hand. Next to him stood the guard. He had red eyes as (y/n)! "You... you... control freak!" Mika yelled. "Why so mean?" He prettended to be hurted. Then he disappeared. I started to panic. Then he was next to Mika, nuzzling her neck. "You know, you were the perfect toy to experiment on." He said. Mika trembled, but then turned around and punched Goldie in the nose. "(y/n) managed to defeat you once in the nightmares! She can do it again!" Mika hissed. "I am afraid that this time, there won't be any escape. (y/n) is so in love with Bonnie that she has forgotten how to fight over." Goldie chuckled. He started to disappeaer so did (y/n) and the guard. "Aren't you going to be late for work?" That idiot laughed. There were only 30 minutes left till 6AM. "I will be waiting you." He whispered.

 Why us?