Just a normal chapter :D №13

*I cant make banana chapters! I hit my head 20 times in the wall and nothing! I'll try next time, I promise*

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
 Your POV
 You woke up because of someone chuckling. You saw Foxy on the door, smiling widely at you. You felt someones hands around you and saw Bonnie's hands. He was shirtless, which made you blush hard. "You were cute on the camera by the way." Foxy whispered to you, so that Bonnie doesn't wake up. You then started to remember everything from before you fell asleep. You were kissing Bonnie and then you played something. You couldn't remember what you have played at the moment, but probably you were going to remember it later.

 You were serving the kids juice and pizza, while Bonnie, Freddy and Chica were playing on the stage. You sighed as you remembered the nightmare with Goldie. His lips on yours. our body trembled at the thought. You were happy that now he wasn't alive. At least you hoped that he wasn't alive. There was a man, sitting on one of the tables, watching you with concern. Mika pushed your shoulder, making you yelp. "Who is that man?" She asked you, whispering. "I don't have any idea." You whispered back. "Probably he is watching you because you are beautiful. But I don't think that Bonnie likes that." Mika pointed at the stage. You saw Bonnie glaring at the man. You waved at him, catching his attention. You nodded and smiled, showing Bonnie that everything will be okey. He smiled too and continued playing the guitar.

 "I am super tired of today!" Mika whined. Sandy giggled and stood from her chair. "Big baby." She stuck her tongue at Mika. Mika stood up from the floor and started chasing her around the pizzeria. You chuckled and sat on Sandy's chair. "Babies." You mumbled. You opened the tablet and decided to look around the cameras. You saw Bonnie on the stage playing the guitar. He then looked at the camera and waved. You smiled and then continued to search around. You saw Freddy and Foxy talking in the Pirate Cove. You didn't want to bother them, but you were curious. And after all, they weren't paying any attention to the camera. "I think that I like her. Even though she is different from us. Even though she is new here. I just like her. A lot." Foxy whispered to Freddy. "Then why don't you try to talk with her. Bring her to the Cove or go at the kitchen and talk alone, but try to be nice with her. Okey?" Freddy asked. "Okey."

 Your eyes widened. Who was Foxy talking about?

 You saw that Foxy was looking towards the camera and you changed it fast. The first thing you picked to watch was the kitchen. Since it was only audio, you could hear only. You heard someone talking. "Are you sure it is (y/n)?" You heard one voice. "Yes!" Another answered. 

 Chica came into the office, panthing. "What is happening in the kitchen?!" She asked.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Sorry for not updating. It was because of school and yeah. Sorry about the banana chapter, but I couldn't think of anything good. So 3 questions:
 1. Who was the man in the pizzeria?
 2. Who does Foxy like?
 3. Who were the two mysterious voices?

 By the way, I saw which number I am in category adventure :D I laughed hard. From 36 to 273 xD

 Lory, the laughing Pirate out!