Chapter 15: First step

Your POV
 You were searching that stupid note for an hour, still no sign of it. Chica was in the office, you were at the stage, Mika and Freddy were in the closet and Foxy and Sandy were in the kitchen. "Where is that note?!" You growled. Then something flashed at your face.

 You were in a dark room. There were screams around you, but no bodies or even walls. You could not touch anything. "One day, I will return... And you will not escape this time!" You heard a dark chuckle and then everything under you collapsed, making you fall into the darkness.

 You opened your eyes to see that you were again on the stage. Chica was next to you, shaking you. You could see that she was yelling at you, but your ears were sreaming. Who was that? And why did his voice sounded so familiar to you? But you could not think about it now.

 After 5 minutes, you could hear again. "(y/n)! What happened to you?!" Foxy grabbed your hand, pulling you away from the floor. "I am not sure. Probably I felt dizzy. It is because of the nerves for Bonnie." You lied. You knew that this was not the problem. There was something else. Or someone...

 "We found the note!" Mika squealed. You grabbed the note from her hand and started reading it.

 'You found the note! Took you long enough. -.- Anyways, let's start the game! In the yellow truck there is a gum, where is a key to the heart, but be careful! There are a lot of -------'

 You growled. The last part of the note was wet and the text has disappeared. Foxy took the note from you and started reading it. "This is stupid!" He said. "Stupid, but clever!" Sandy pointed. "The note is stupid, but even the clever ones can not figure it out!" Mika whined. You were curious too. There were a lot of yellow trucks that park outside of the pizzeria, but to find a gum in them. Well, that is weird. "It is almost 6AM. You guys better get going. I will stay with you today in the Pirate Cove to help (y/n), Mika and Foxy for the note." Sandy said to Freddy and Chica. "What about Bonnie? The manager will freak out when he sees that there is something missing!" Chica paniced. Then you thought of something and you hoped that it will work. You went to the Sandy's office and opened one of the boxes. The manager once gave you the advantage to go to the toilet without the animatronics, by giving you purple ears. It could work... probably. "Here." You gave them to Mika. She looked at them confused. "You know how to play the guitar. Well, till tomorrow, you will be playing the guitar, pretending to be Bonnie." You said. It wasn't going to work... probably.

 "This Bonnie is amazing!" The manger jumped. You were sneaking from the Pirate Cove and watched as the manager was dancing in front of the stage. "Okey...." You said and head back inside. "So, anything special?" You asked. "Nope. Absolutely nothing new." Sandy said, pushing herself deeper into Foxy's chest. "Awww." You squealed and smiled. "Shut up!" Sandy threw a candy at you. This was going to be a loooooong day.

 "I can't believe that we haven't found anything!" Sandy said, after she checked the yellow trucks outside. It was 1AM, so yeah, you had  the time you needed. At least you thought so. "What if the yellow truck isn't actually a truck?" Mika read the note once more. Then it hit you. "I got it!"