Chapter 3: You serious?!

You slowly opened your eyes, feeling the pain in your head. You were tied up on one of the tables, your vision was blurry. You could see colorful figures moveing around you, but nothing more. You tried to yell, but you felt the piece of cloth around your mouth. After some minutes, your vision was clear and you could see everything in front of you. Bonnie was picking a box from the ground, Chica was repairing something. You saw the parts, lying on the floor next to you. They were talking something, but you couldn't hear clearly. Strange, because you were next to them. Then you felt something on your head. If only you could touch your head. Then you felt a sharp pain in the hand. You saw Freddy working on some cables on your hand... Wait... Cables?! You tried to move, but something sharp was on your neck. "I don't suggest ya doing that." It was a silent growl. "What are you?!" You screamed, when another sharp pain attacked you. Tears filled your eyes. You were usually a strang person, but this was...

 You turned around, ignoring the pain, tears falling from your eyes. Something caught your vision. It was Mika... But she was different. "No..." You whispered. Mika looked like Freddy... sort of. She had a little black hat and two big teddy bear ears. She was wearing a black dress with white lines on it. It was long to her knees. Her eyes were light blue and she was looking like she was some kind of robot. "Oh my..." You said. "H-Hi, (y/n)." She smiled at you. Her voice was somewhat different. She was half animaronic. "Don't worry. Soon ya will be like her." Foxy pointed at Mika. Soon... Then everything blacked out.

 "Not funny."You grumbled, when you grabbed your ears. Then the memories attacked you suddenly. You were lying in the Pirate cove, together with Mika. You had foxy ears. You could hear better though. "Now, I will have a pirate, together at the cove!" Foxy chirped. Mika woke up from her nap, looking straight into you. She smiled as she took the phone out and took a picture of both of you. "Pff... selfies..." Foxy rolled his eye and started singing his pirate song. The picture showed Mika and your new... self... You had the foxy ears. On the left one you had an earing. Your beautiful (e/c) eyes were now golden ones. You liked the new color and you felt something on your backside. You had a tail. "Do you really needed to put me a tail?" You asked Foxy. "And you are not mad?" He asked you back. "Eh." You shrugged your shoulders. At least you didn't have a hook. But you do had new clothes. "Umm... who did... the clothes?" You felt your cheeks heating up. If it was one of the male animatronics... "Chica did. She actually gave the idea of changing your clothes and to be similar to ours." Foxy said and continued singing. You did not know Chica well, but...

 Of course it would be Chica!

 "And why do you need us?!" You yelled at Foxy. He didn't let you go around the pizzeria, because it was daylight and there were children outside. You had to get home. Your parents could be worried sick right now! Mika's parents too! Not to mention that you didn't like to stay closed forever. "I told you already. You are our projects. You are the first ones that actually survived this. And tadaaa. Now you are half animatronics." Foxy smiled and pointed at you with his hook. You sighed and sat on the cold floor. You weren't a test subject nor was Mika. You had to find a way to get out. You placed your ear next to the door. At least you could listen to what was happening outside. "No. Of course no ma'am. She is not here. Last night she came for the night shift with her friend and today the only thing that was left in the office was a broken tablet. And also we saw blood next to one of the tables. No, of course we did not kill her! How can you think such kind of things? We are a pizzeria... W-We... D-Don't have things that can kill nor do we hire killers..." The manager was probably talking to your mom. You sighed. *Except for the animatronics that can kill whenever they want and change people into animatronics.* You thought. "Hey, Foxy! What is actually... upgraded, inside me?" You asked the singing fox. "Well, your bodies are a little bit stronger now. Most of your body parts are upgraded and are not... human anymore... except for your heart and brain... Better watch out when you have a knife in your hand. Today we will test you." He explained. What did he mean by 'test you'?

 You hated them so much right now. It was midnight and the new guard was here. "Will their system activate on time?" Chica asked Freddy. "In 12:10, everything will be ready. Their system will activate and even if they don't want, they will go in that office and kill the guard." Freddy explained her. Your eyes widened. How can they be so... mean? Mika was jumping from happiness and you were they, staying like a... dumb duck that doesn't know what to do... Which was correct though....

 "Ready?" Freddy asked you and Mika. "Yes!" Mika yelled from happiness. "No..." You mumbled. "Why are you so happy? How do you like this life? Don't you want to go at your parents?" You asked Mika. "You kidding? This is the best life ever! Plus, my parents got divorced." She said and looked forward, into the corridor. You decided not to bother her. When it was the time, Mika would tell you what was going on... Then you looked in the clock. 12:10... You felt anger inside you and you wanted to kill something. Mika pulled out a knife. Why did they give her this?! You wanted to back away, but your body wasn't listening to you. You started walking towards the office, felling your heart beat going faster. Mika kicked the door. And then it openned. *She can open doors like that?!* You sounded confused in your head. But it wasn't Mika that opened the door. It was the girl night guard. Her blonde hair was tied up in a pony tail and her light green eyes were showing no fear. "Kill me." She said. Then both of your systems shutted down. "Nooooo!" You heard Foxy yelling from the corridor. You heard him approaching the office and when he came, he grabbed the girl by the neck. "Why aren't you afraid?!" He growled at her. You pushed him away and stood in front of the mysterious girl. "If you touch her one more time, I wilrip your parts!" You hissed at him. He backed away, pulling his eye patch that was showing his eyes widening at your words. They weren't showing what you thought they would show. They were showing fear. Bonnie, Chica and Freddy came inside the office too. "Are you going to kill me or no?" The girl asked me. "No!" Both me and Mika yelled. "You serious?!" She yelled. What was going on with this girl?

 ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
 So, this is my chapter for now. Today, I'll probably post another one. I hope you like it. And it is longer than the other too. By the way, I wanted to ask you what the mysterious girl's name should be? I can't think of anything good. So, comment about your thought for a name and what you think about the chapter.
           Lory, the Pirate out!