Chapter 10: Golden?

Your POV
 "Mika!" You yelled. Foxy was about to end her life when you pushed him away from you path. You took Mika's hand. She opened her eyes. They were showing her flame. The flame that soon will vanish if you don't do anything...

 "(y/n)?" Mika tried to speak. "Shhh. It is okey. I am here..." Tears were falling from your eyes. "D-Do not cry... please..." She smiled weakly. "Mika. I will not let you die!" You cried and shook her hand. "We are friends since kindergarden! And we will die together..." Foxy interrupted you. "Girls..." You looked at him. "Shut up, Foxy!" Both you and Mika said in one tone. You looked at each other and giggled. "(y/n)... I have... been having those strange dreams... It was something golden with no eyes. I could not see it fully, because it was only it's eyes. And that is how I saw that it was golden..." Mika said. "Golden?" You asked her. She nodded. "Golden, eh? Arrr... will ya wait for a second?" Foxy ran from the room. Mika yelped from the pain as she tried to stand up. "Mika? Mika! Sit down! You are going to hurt yourself!" You tried to catch her. But she slipped frm your hand and ran from the office. You followed her. Mika jumped on Sandy and tried to kill her, but Freddy grabbed her hands. "Mika! What are you doing?!" You yelled and picked her by the waist. "It is not Mika!" Chica said. What was she talking? Wait... Golden? "No. Mika!"

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Am I evil or not! :D I decided to make the chapter short, but I really have ideas for the next one. Believe me. You will love it! (or at least I hope so)  By the way, should I post the story with Foxy today or tomorow? Or I should leave it for Friday? Seriously! Today it was my best day! I had a good day at school :D
 Lory, the evil happy Pirate out! <3