Chapter 6: PBB

Your POV
 You couldn't believe your eyes. Bonnie was like you. Half animatronic. "Tadaaa." He smiled. You hugged him by the neck. "I'm so sorry..." You sobbed. You felt his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to his chest. "Don't worry. I..." He stopped. "Continue, please." You smiled. He looked at you, then he let go and stood up, going onto the stage. "Family isn't worth it. I just know that." He said and picked up his guitar. "That's not true. You have Foxy, Chica and Freddy!" You came closer to the stage where Bonnie was. "They..." He again stopped and looked at you. "I don't know what has happened before I came here, but you can trust me that you have a family. You can trust me. I don't want to know about your past, if that makes you sad or something, I just want to help you about the future. I know that you treat us like project, bt me and Mika want to be your family." There was the truth. You liked these animatronics and you wanted to be with them. "I better get going. It will soon be 6AM." You started walking towards the Pirate cove. Then you stopped and turned around, facing Bonnie once more. "And thanks. For the saving..." You smiled and started walking again, leaving him speechless.

 You were at the Pirate cove, playing rock, paper and scissors with Mika. You were playing 3 out of 5, when you won. "Yes!" You squealed. "Dammit! Why do you always win on this game?!" Mika whined. "Lel, if I knew only. Oh wait, I got it, because we are here for 5 hours and we are playing this game for 4!" You rolled your eyes. 

 This was your problem. The fact that you will live here, it was not a problem, but what were you going to do everyday?

 Then it hit you like a bucket full of water!

 "I got it!" You stood up and took Foxy's pirate hat. He was half animatronic too. You were curious about how the others are going, since they too are half animatronics. You walked on the corridor and saw that there was a birthday party there. "What are you doing?!" Mika was behind you. "Operation PBB." You smiled. "What?" She moved next to you. "Operation Party Boom Boom."

 Bonnie's POV
 These kids loved us in our new look. The manager was confused at first, but when he saw us and the kids love, he accepted it and didn't bother to search for us.

 I was playing the guitar, when two familiar faces came and started serving. The manger's eyes widened and came closer to them. "They are robots like those from stage. Hmmm... Probably Sandy has given them. But this one is strangly familiar." He came closer to (y/n). She trembled, when the manager started touching her and I felt anger coming on me. "I have misstaken her as (y/n). But the police already found out that she was dead, so... Why should I worry?" He laughed. Then he fixed (y/n)'s pirate hat. They were acting like... like us... A little smile appeared on my face as (y/n) looked straight at me. She winked and continued serving the little boys and girls. The parents were happy about their children so yeah.

 Your POV
 You saw Bonnie smiling when you and Mika came at the room. Now you both could do something before midnight. The manager was creepy with the touching, but you were happy that he didn't notice that actually you were the one that they were looking for. The part with the death and police was a little bit confusing. You could not believe actually that your parents have surrendered so fast in your finding. Did Mika's parents did the same? Or not? You were really curious, but you didn't want to bother Mika right now. Maybe she can be sad of you asked her about her parents or something.

 It was midnigt already and you were sitting on the stage. "This was awesome!" Chica chirped and sat next to you. "I know." You squealed in happiness. "Bonnie is a lot happier after you talked about the family thing. He helped us a lot, while you were at the Pirate cove, taking a rest from today's hard work." She looked at you. "He managed to hepl you for..." You looked at the clock. "Ten minutes?!" You asked. Chica nodded at you and stood up from the stage.

 Freddy was playing cards with Mika. That made you laugh, because Mika has never lost a battle of cards before. But Freddy....

 "It's not fair! I've never lost a battle card game! How did you do it? Cheater!" Mika whined. You were watching Freddy smirking at your friend for the victory. Just as Mika was about to win, Freddy changed the whole game! Usually when Mika plays a game of battle cards, she bets on something. When you are on parties, she wants the boy's shirt of or something. But maybe because Freddy is a new person, she doesn't want to. He had the ears that were the same like hers. His hat was bigger than your friend's though. His eyes were still the same. *I still don't get it how they managed to do all these changes for such a short time, after they had to save me...* You thought as you leaned at the wall. "(y/n)!" You heard Bonnie yelling from the backstage. "Coming!" You yelled.

 You were at the backstage and saw Bonnie practising on the guitar. "What's up?" You asked him. "I wanted you to hear this song before I play it in front of everyone and I also want to play it tomorrow." He smiled.

 After he played the song, you were just standing there. He came closer to you and smiled. You felt your cheeks burning. This song was acualy written for you. He leaned closer to you and.....

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Tadaaaaa. xD xD xD
 I love making this story. By the way, did you like the other new story with a human Foxy?
 Two chapters in one day. Lel, it was fun. By the way, I love you all. I didn't expect that this story will actually gain so much views. After all, it is my first story! :D <3
 Lory, the Pirate out!