a fun day..

⚠️mention of adhd medication and swearing and mention of pocket knife⚠️

Me and Clay walked inside the house and Clay closed the door behind him I greeted Sapnap and Karl while there on the couch. Then a phone started to ring and it was Clays so he answered and talked to the person on the other side of the phone.

"Okay thank you have a nice day" Clay said hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Listen everyone calm down okay calm down" Clay said putting his hands up like he was under arrest.

"Clay your scaring me" I said.

"It's okay listen to me Sapnap come over here and take out my pocket knife and my keys out of my pockets" Clay said.

"Okay man" Sapnap stood up taking the stuff out of his pockets.

"Now hide them where I won't find them" Clay said then Sapnap hiding the items then coming back.

"Now Sapnap since your the strongest that isn't me go behind me and hold my wrists together so I won't escape" Clay said Sapnap doing as told.

"Clay please tell us what's going on" I said.

"Okay so that phone call which was my pharmacist and she said they ran out of my adhd medication for one day" Clay said.

"Oh no" Karl said.

"Oh fuck no not this shit" Sapnap said.

"What so bad about it?" I asked.

"What that means is that one second I can be so happy then the next second I would slap someone basically a roller coaster of emotions"Clay said.

"No basically it's like he had 50 energy drinks" Sapnap said.

"Your gonna have to lock me in my room before something bad happens because it's wearing off" Clay said.

"Before I get locked inside my room I just wanna apologize if I do anything bad today and Sapnap will most likely do my stuff I do" Clay said.

"So that means I can kiss my boyfriend and George" Sapnap said.

"No you can't he's mine and I will fight you for it since it's really wearing off" Clay said.

"Trust me you have seen what I am capable of Sapnap"

"Okay time for you to go upstairs" Sapnap said taking him upstairs.

"BYEEEEEEEEEE" Clay yelled going up the stairs.

"CLAY STOP TRYING TO LEAVE" Sapnap yelled.

"FINE" Clay yelled.

"This is gonna be a fun night" Karl said.

"Yes it is" I said.

I was worried for Clay why did he basically he to be locked in his room like an animal...

How bad could it be?

"He is now safe in his room" Sapnap said.

"I feel bad" I said.

"Me too but he goes nuts sometimes" Sapnap said.

"Maybe I can try to calm him" I suggested.

"It probably won't work but okay" Sapnap said.

I started to go upstairs with the other two Sapnap unlocking the door. When I walked into the room Clay was sitting on the floor moving side to side shaking.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Sapnap what is he doing in here I'm about to bounce of the walls or get out" Clay said.

"Well your staying with me while I watch you" I said.

"Have funnn" Sapnap said then closing the door and locking it.

"If your gonna watch me your gonna have to sit across the whole room" Clay chuckled.

"Clay your my boyfriend I am not gonna sit across the whole room because of one thing" I said walking towards him.

"Okay then let's have a dance party" Clay stood up grabbing my hands making me almost fall on him.

"Jeez Clay you almost made me fall" I said.

"I could never let you fall Georgie" Clay said.

"MUSIC TIMEE" Clay said turning on his playlist the first that comes on is Heatwaves.

Of course this song came on...

"YESSS" Clay jumped.

"God it is really wearing off huh" I laughed.

"Noo I'm okayy George" Clay said sarcastically.

He clearly wasn't okay...

"COME ON WE HAVE TO SAY THE THING GEORGIE THE FANS WOULD BE HAPPY" Clay continued to jump.

"Okay Okay" I said.

"You melt me" I said.

"Oh come on now" Clay said then leaning towards me my lips touching his then he leaned back both of us smiling.

"You liked it didn't you" Clay giggled.

"Same with you" I said.

"NOW LETS DO 50 PUSH UPS CoME ON LETS GOO" Clay said then he actually started to do 50 push ups and running in circles then jumping on the bed again.

Then for another good hour Clay was just screaming and jumping on his bed so far it wasn't so bad. Then the door unlocked Sapnap walking in with two bowls in his hands.

"I have Mac n Cheese for dinner" Sapnap said giving me my bowl and Clay his.

"YAY MAC N CHEESE'" Clay yelled.

Seconds later Clay put the Mac n Cheese bowl into Sapnap's face the Mac n cheese all over him.

"HAHA" Clay wheezed.

"I'm gonna go and I will get you a new one Clay" Sapnap said closing the door.

"Why would you do that?" I asked.

"Hehe" Clay giggled.

Minutes later Sapnap came back and gave him the Mac n Cheese and Clay ate it. Clay jumped on the bed again for another 2 hours straight. Then he automatically fell asleep into my arms which I found cute and funny. I found it funny because he was so hyper then on minute later he was knocked out on the bed.

I truly did love this crazy person but he is my crazy person...

Authors note: I apologize for the chapter being short I'm really tired because it is 5 AM so see you in the next chapter sadly that last chapter it has been fun working on these chapters for you guys :)

977 words :)