Timing can get struck...

Authors note: There is a ⚠️TW⚠️ such as anxiety and mention of death this chapter but it's apart of most of the chapter so but there is some non- trigger warning parts.

After watching Sapnap's boring anime Me, Sapnap, and Dream fell asleep all on the couch together. When I woke up I saw Sapnap left the couch and my head was on Dream's shoulder and Dream's head was on top of my head. Still snuggled up together sharing a blanket.
* CLASH*
I jumped because of the loud noise making Dream almost wake up. It was thundering outside I maybe seem like a baby but I never liked the thunder I can admit. I hated the noises all the clashes and booms it made me scared. I slowly got off the couch with Dream and I ran upstairs to my room and closed the door. I pushed myself against the wall slowly falling to the floor and started shaking back and forth constantly. My breath was getting heavier basically gasping for air while I heard the lighting.
*CLASH*
I jumped again my breath slowly getting heavier and heavier not knowing what to do. My hands started rubbing against each other constantly shaking. I was afraid to move because I thought the lighting would struck the glass and hit me so I didn't move.

im gonna die...
im gonna die...
"I-I am gonna die" I said rubbing my eyes to and stop my tears running down my face. The tears just couldn't stop, I couldn't move, couldn't breathe, can't stop the thoughts in my head......

I woke up hearing stomping upstairs I saw a tiny glimpse on who it was it was George. I was worried about him he seemed terrified I had to see if he was ok. So I get up from the couch filled with pillows and blankets and I start to slowly walk upstairs. As I go upstairs Sapnaps door was closed my door was open and George's door was closed. I sneakily put my ear up George's door and I hear really heavy breathing I was worrying even more.

"George" I said.

I heard a mans voice coming outside from my door. I already knew who it is it was Dream I could barely speak I tried too but I couldn't breathe...

"George I know your in here I hear you" I said.

"Ok George this is what I am gonna do I am gonna kick down this door ok and when I get in I am gonna help you ok. But before I kick down the door I am going to count to three then after three I am going to kick down the door so cover your ears it's gonna be loud." I said explaining about what I am going to do.

I did exactly what Dream told me to do I covered my ears.

"Ok then 1" I said.

"2" I said counting down.

"3" I said finishing counting.

I kicked open the door wide open like I was a superhero and it was like I have just saved the day. I kicked the door so bad the screws came off but that didn't matter right now George mattered right now.

I heard a long bang and the door flew off and I saw Dream the screws from the door came undone I couldn't help but sob.

As soon as I walked in and I looked to my right I saw George with reds eyes tears coming down his face. It looked like his was crying for hours he had his knees up to his chest I was worried. I walked over bending down going to hug George to comfort him. I heard footsteps walking to the room and I saw Sapnap I motioned to him that we were ok and that I got it covered then he left. George was still sobbing he put his arms around me hugged me tight and didn't let go. "Shh shh it's ok" I said whispering to him. I carefully picked George up bridal style his arms were still around my neck and I carefully set him down on the bed.

"D- Dream?" George said looking a me him slowly calming down.

"Yes George?" I said.

"C - Can you stay the l- lighting b- bad" George said stuttering.

I knew what he was talking about he didn't like the thunder I am glad I kicked open the door or he would have been worse than this right now...

"Of course I will stay anything for you George" I said getting into the bed lying next to George.

"Goodnight George" I said.

I already heard light snoring from George it was adorable. George head was on my chest with his hand also on my chest. Even when I knew he wasn't gonna love me back I knew that he is the most lovable person ever.

It was morning I was in bed with George in hope he will be better today I carefully got out of bed. I went downstairs to make breakfast for everyone such as pancakes. Sapnap was already down there watching his stupid anime.

"Morning" I said yawning.

"Morning Dream" he said turning around looking at me standing up from the couch.

"Hey what happened last night?" Sapnap said in concern.

"So we all fell asleep on the couch last night watching your anime you went upstairs. So it was just me and George." I said

"Mhm" Sapnap said trying to understand.

"So then it was thundering and George woke up rushing to his room and I got woken up by that" I said.

"So I upstairs to see my if he was ok and I put my ear up to the door and heard heavy breathing" I said.

"So then I told him I was going to kick open the door since it was locked and he needed help" I said.

"So I counted from three and kicked open the door then I saw him crying I was worried not gonna lie" I said.

"Is he ok now?" Sapnap asked.

"I don't know he is still sleeping" I said answering the question.

"Anyways I am gonna quickly take a shower before a I make pancakes and will be back down here in a few minutes" I said.

"Ok I will be watching anime" Sapnap said.

It was 10:23 AM I woke up in my bed and then the memories started coming back about the thunderstorm. And how Dream kicked open the open my anxiety attack he must think I'm a weirdo or some type of shit. I got out of bed and got dressed and went downstairs and I saw Sapnap watching his stupid anime.

"Morning" I said.

"Shh here comes my favorite part" Sapnap said watching his anime.

"Ok anyways good morning George" Sapnap said.

"Um ok good morning" I said confused.

I want to ask George how he was doing but I don't want him to feel uncomfortable so I ignored it. (Sapnap thought in his head)

Authors Note: I got to say this was my favorite chapter :)

1191 words :)