Going back home...

DAY 7

My head was spinning my head hurt  my memory was foggy hoping that I didn't do anything bad last night. I open my eyes and see Clay on his computer probably editing a previous video.

"How bad was I?" I questioned the blonde with glasses looking over at me.

"Don't get me started" Clay chuckled closing his laptop.

"Anyways wake up we are going back home I already packed your suitcase same with Karl and Sapnap" Clay standing up opening the blinds.

"NOOOO TOO BRIGHT" I yelled putting the blanket over my head.

"Fine here let me help you" Clay said putting my hood over my face picking me up.

"We're are you taking me" I said blinded by my hood.

"The kitchen" Clay said sitting me down on the counter.

"MORNING GEORGE" Sapnap yelled grabbing my shoulder.

"Go to hell" I said.

"Someones moody" Karl chuckled.

"By the way I'm Jacob" Karl said walking in front of me putting his hand out.

"What no your Karl" I said looking down at the floor.

"Are you sure yesterday my name was Jacob" Karl teased.

"I'm sorry Karl leave me alone now" I said.

"Okay you two put your suitcases in the car" Clay coming back standing next to me.

"Okay and can I drive?" Sapnap asked.

"Ok if you want" Clay throwing him the keys Sapnap catching them.

"Thanks me and Karl will be in the car" Sapnap said Karl following him to the car.

"Okay I guess we're back seat" Clay said.

"Now I'm gonna put this over your head" Clay said putting a cover over my head and starting to carry me

Clay opened the car door...

"Hold on I will be back" Clay putting me in the car quickly taking his sweatshirt off leaving it in the car running somewhere that's not the house.

"Where the hell is he going?" Sapnap questioned.

"Don't ask me" I said.

*5 minutes later*

"I'm back" Clay said opening the car door soaking wet.

"What the hell Clay why are you so wet" Sapnap said.

"None of your business" Clay said.

"Okay let's go" Sapnap said starting the car.

"Here let me take this off you George" Clay said taking off the blanket on top of my head.

I slowly got more and more tired by the minute and then my eyes were shut and tired...

Before I even knew it George was laying on my chest still shirtless I could tell George was tired...

"How is he already tired?" Sapnap asked.

"I gave him Advil and his head hurts that's why" I looked at Sapnap.

"He trusts you very much Clay your a great friend" Karl looked at me from the passenger seat.

"I know just sometimes he has his ups and downs and I just wanna be there for him and you guys forget I'm yours guy's friend too" I said looking out the window.