Let's Plan...

"Ok so we should start planning" Clay said.

"Then let's start planning" I said.

     I am so excited too see Dream. It does seem really fast planned but I can't wait to see Dream. I would be seeing him in real life he obviously knows what I look like because of streams but how will I know what Dream looks like. I don't want some weird old guy going to kidnap me at the airport.

"First of all let's start by getting the ticket Georgie" Clay said getting ready to prepare.

"Don't call me that" I said.

"Whatever Gogy" Clay said in a teasing tone.

If Dream is gonna call me that then I could get revenge payback is a bitch.

"Whatever Clay let me go and pay for it" I said clicking and looking for a flight.

"You will regret that" Clay said in a serious tone.

"Mhm sure" I said.

"No need to pay I am about to pay for it" Clay said.

"I- I can't let you do that I am already gonna be staying at your house" I said refusing for Dream to pay for me.

* Ding *
* Ding *

"You didn't" I said thinking Dream payed for my flight.

" Oh yes I did " Clay said.

"Dream why?" I said.

"Cause I wanted too" Clay said responding back to the conversation.

"Well now there is a problem" I said in disappointment.

"Why what's wrong?" Clay said confused.

"I payed for a ticket too" I said getting mad at myself.

"No you didn't" Clay said not believing a word I said.

"Yes I did" I said putting my hand to my face.

"Now what should we do?" Clay said.

"Maybe we could invite a friend of ours if you want to" I said trying to solve the problem.

"I know the person to make this complete" Clay said while adding someone to the discord.

"Hey Mammas" The man said.

I already knew who it was it is his signature quote hey mammas.

"S-Sapnap" I said confused.

"Wassup man" Sapnap said.

"So Sapnap" Clay said getting to the point.

"Yes Dream?" Sapnap said.

"So George and Me planned to meet up so we were about to get tickets. When I bought a ticket for George he decided to be a dumbass and get one also for himself soo we were wondering do you wanna join us?" Clay said explaining the situation.

"Um of course is that even a question!" Sapnap yelled.

"Ok perfect I have two spare rooms too" Clay said.

"YES SOME DREAM TEAM ACTION" Sapnap said.

"Don't call it that but yah I guess" I said laughing so was Dream just with is signature wheeze.

"Wait Dream how will I know that it's you I don't know what you even look like?" I said asking the question.

"It's ok you will be with Sapnap he knows what I look like." Clay said.

"Ok then sounds like a plan" I said.

"You guys have to pack in 3 days you guys will be here so hurry I have to make sure the house is neat" Clay said.

"Ok we all should probably go and do the stuff we have to do" I said.

"Ok" Clay and Sapnap said agreeing with me.

"Bye" I said leaving the call.

"Bye" Clay said about to leave the call.

"Wait Dream" Sapnap said.

"Are you sure you want me to join you and George? I don't wanna interrupt your little teasing romance" Sapnap said.

"First of all your fine we are happy to have you. And your always welcome here and me and George aren't a couple" I said.

" Mhm but you have a crush on him don't you?" Sapnap proving a point.

"Even if I used too a few years ago it doesn't mean I have a crush on him now." I said proving a point.

A few years ago I had a crush on George I knew that he wasn't gonna love me back. I tried to believe that it was a thing that would go away but it didn't go away. Yes I still have a crush on him but it won't change a thing. Besides how will he react when he sees me that's the thing what happens if he just say eww your ugly go away why was I friends with you. I guess I just to pray that doesn't happen I would be miserable if we weren't friends anymore. I don't know who I would be without George or Sapnap.

"Ok whatever man you may not realize it but you have a crush on him I have seen the way you talk to him anyways I should go talk to you later man" Sapnap said leaving the discord.

   So after I left the call I guess Dream and Sapnap continued to talk for 10-15 minutes. Meanwhile I packed my suitcase and I picked out my clothes to wear Saturday the day I get to see Dream. I picked out to wear my classic blue hoodie and my dark blue ripped jeans. Even if was colorblind I could still understand my clothing attire. The one color I could see was blue though I didn't have so much trouble with that. Green is kind of hard though it just looks like a little dark yellow. Not the point I am gonna see Dream and Sapnap in 3 days. I am not a patient person due to my anxiety and other stuff I am really fucked up in the brain sometimes. I have trouble expressing my feelings based on how much times I lost my friends and family. I do know that Dream will always be there for me because Dream said he loves me all the time. I don't know why he says that but that just proves he will always be here for me. I just don't say it back he knows why he just says that so he knows I am not alone and never have to worry about it. And Sapnap just makes me laugh everyday we always go at each other he knows he is my friend. Dream and Sapnap just make my day and some of my
other friends too from the Dream Smp.

1044 words :)