fight for the ones you love...

⚠️tw just yelling, swear words, fighting, slight homophobic actions.⚠️

Authors note: Happy Easter if you guys celebrate!

Before I even knew it Clay grabbed my hand turned me around towards him my other hand landing on his shoulder...

t-then he kissed me...

Then I regretted doing this but I leaned away from the kiss taking a step back...

"H-how will I know that you won't be like my ex I don't wanna go back to that..." I looked at Clay my head slightly looking at the floor also my shoulders crossed.

Then some guy walked up to us...

"Eww you guys are disgusting I could never kiss someone that is my gender it shouldn't even be allowed" The guy said looking at us Clay clearly taller than him.

"I'm sorry I don't think I heard that what did you say?" Clay said looking at him looking angry.

"You heard what I said that's disgusting" He looked at Clay.

"Wanna know something that is disgusting this thing I'm about to do" Clay punched the guy right in his jaw definitely broke his jaw.

"Now buddy this is how it's gonna go you have 10 seconds to leave or I am gonna do again" Clay said to the guy me shocked of his actions.

"You may of done that but it's not gonna change my opinion it's disgusting" He said.

"Fine you asked for it" Clay said his hands holding his shoulders his knee aiming for his area he definitely was done for it.

"Now listen to me jackass I'm not gonna repeat myself you have 10 seconds to get the fuck out of here or I will get you out of here" Clay grabbing his shirt lifting him slightly of the ground.

"And to be honest I don't think you want that you don't know how many times I have done that and trust me jackass I would love to do it again" He said furiously forming his other hand into a fist.

"Jeez I'm sorry I will leave" The guy putting his hands up in surrender then Clay dropping him to the floor then he ran away.

"Now George" Clay said turning back to me.

"How can I trust you I never want to be in the position with my ex again" I slowly started to shake.

"I WILL NEVER PUT YOU IN THAT POSITION LIKE YOUR EX DID SO DONT PLAY THAT CARD AND GEORGE I HAVE KNOWN YOU FOR MANY YEARS DONT YOU TRUST ME NOW" Clay yelled soaked because it was raining.

"C-Clay  can you please stop screaming" I said.

"NO GEORGE I WONT I WANT TO PROVE I WILL NEVER PUT YOU IN THAT POSITION AGAIN NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS"

"I DONT FUCKING CARE IF WE HAVE A CROWD I DONT EVEN CARE IF THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS I DONT CARE IF SOMEONE EVEN JUDGES ME I JUST WANT YOU TO FUCKING REALIZE I LOVE YOU THATS ALL" Clay yelled.

"DONT EVER THINK THAT GIRL KISSED ME AND IT MEANT SOMETHING IT MEANT NOTHING BECAUSE I DONT LOVE HER I TOLD HER TO F OFF RIGHT AFTER THaN I RAN AFTER YOU YOU GEORGE"

"SO DONT EVEN DARE TRY AND DESCRIBE ME TO THAT ASSHOLE" Clay yelled.

"ONE THING THAT I HAVE HE DOESNT I WILL FUCKING FIGHT FOR YOU!"

"YOU HEARD ME I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU AND ANOTHER THING IS THAT I LOVE YOU GEORGE HE DIDNT EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU"

"BUT I DO THAT ARE THE FUCKING DIFFERENCES ME AND THAT JACKASS" Clay yelled then getting stopped by something.

If he was gonna give a full speech somehow I had to tell him I cared so I kissed him. When I stopped him his hand touched my cheek then he leaned back. Our foreheads touched then our hands connected together both of us smiling.

"I promise you I will never be like him..." Clay whispered kissing my forehead.

"I know Clay" I nodded.

Clay quickly picked me really high up in the air by the waist and turned us around the bringing my down to the ground...

"i love you george" Clay whisper.

"i love you too clay" I whispered.

"FINALLY OH MY GOD" Someone yelled then me and Clays heads turned to the noise.

"SHUT UP SAPNAP" Someone else yelled.

"You ruined the moment" Someone else sighed.

Of course it was Sapnap, Karl, and Drista...

"How long have you guys been there?" Clay said.

"From the start" Sapnap said.

"WILL YOU EVER SHUT UP" Drista yelled.

"Come on guys we gotta go to the airport" Clay said walking to the car me following him same with the others.

Everyone went in the car me in passenger seat Clay driving the other three in the back...

"It sucks being the fifth wheel" Drista complained.

"Trust me I can agree specially with Clay and George god their so clingy" Sapnap said.

"Sapnap say that again your sleeping outside" Clay driving to the airport,

"Jeez I'm just telling the truth" Sapnap said.

"We're here let's go" Clay said parking the car at the airport then everyone including me walked inside the airport.

We all walked too we're Drista needed to go then said our goodbyes...

"First Karl you just know your hilarious and you have amazing dance moves" Drista said hugging Karl.

"Now Sapnap I'm gonna miss you and I can't believe I'm gonna say this but I'm even gonna miss your loud mouth" Drista hugged Sapnap.

"HEY I don't have a loud mouth" Sapnap said.

"Yes you do" Everyone said.

"Now George be good to my brother sometimes he doesn't take care of himself " Drista said hugging me.

"I will trust me I'll take good care of him" I said putting my arms around her.

"I am gonna miss you soon to be brother" Drista said leaning back from the hug.

"I'm sorry what?" I said blushing.

"Now mr. was taken don't even get me started if you ever go to jail again we're gonna have issues" Drista said.

"And take care of yourself please I would hate for what happened to you and dad again" Drista hugged the taller blonde.

"I will but you, George, Sapnap, and Karl come first specially George" Clay said.

"Okay I'm fine with that also George is a keeper for sure" Drista whispered in Clays ear.

"I know he is and I will cherish that forever" Clay backing out of the hug.

"I love you" Drista said.

"I love you too Drista" Clay said.

"Okay time to go" Drista sighed.

"Bye everyone" Drista waved then leaving.

Then she was gone even though I barely knew her I knew she was an amazing sister too Clay...

Or should I say my boyfriend...