library...

"Wanna get ready to go to the library now" Clay asked turning around to see me.

"Sure" I said then standing up grabbing my phone from the bed putting it in my pocket.

Clay left the room and walked to the stairs and started going downstairs one foot down at a time me following him. Me and Clay greeted Sapnap and Karl then we walked out the door and left. Clay hopped into the drivers seat when I hopped into the passenger seat. Clay started to leave the house and started to drive towards the library not needing a gps. The library was at least 5 minutes away from Clay's house. Clay pulled into a dark brown black brick building the place had vines on it like it was enchanted I already fell in love with the place.

"And we're here" Clay said parking into one of the places.

"I can see why you fell in love with this place" I said.

"Just wait until you get inside" Clay said turning off the car opening his door getting out and closing it.

"Come on Georgie" Clay said opening my door while I get out of the car then he closed the door behind me.

"Now Georgie welcome to the Attawan Pair library or what I like to call home" Clay walking towards the door then opening it for me the I walked in and he walked in closing the door behind him.

The library had many books it felt magical inside...

Clay walked in holding my hand while I follow him looking around.

"My favorite book reader is back" The about sixty four year old woman said behind the desk standing up.

"Yes I am my favorite librarian" Clay let go of my hand and he went behind the desk hugging her.

"How have you've been Clay with the incident with your father?" She asked letting go of the hug then Clay going back in front of the desk.

"I was bruised but I'm better now" Clay said putting his arms on the desk.

"That's good" She said while I walked over next to Clay.

"Oh Pat this is George and George this is Pat" Clay said introducing me to the librarian.

"Oh so this is the famous George" Pat said.

"Yes it is hi nice to meet you" I said putting my hand out for her to shake it.

"Nice to meet you too George" She shook my hand then letting go.

"Hey Clay can you grab the papers for the little kids" Pat asked.

"Sure thing" Clay said going behind the desk opening the door behind it.

"So George Clay loves talking about you" Pat smiled.

"Sure he does also this place is very beautiful with all the art work" I said.

"You have Clay to say that to when he was little he always came here and he still does but once he got older he decided to do a lot more here like donate money when we're struggling and that artwork Clay painted"

"One time we were really struggling with financial problems and Clay covered it for the next year and additionally buying with the stuff for the kids" She smiled.

"So he's quite the legend here" I said.

"Yes he is this place wouldn't be here still if it wasn't for Clay this place really means a lot to Clay ever since he was little" Pat said.

"Here you go Pat all the kids coloring sheets" Clay said coming out of the door.

"Actually you should give it to them they have been waiting for you and besides today is your lucky mans birthday" Pat said.