Night skys...

⚠️same tw as last chapter⚠️

After a while of chatting and eating also stories it was a blast but around 11:00 it was night time so me and George decided to go to our tent because he was getting tired but Sapnap and Karl stayed by the fire. George laid down on his side of the tent and did nothing just stared at the celling of the tent doing absolutely nothing its scary. I had to be careful when I got into the tent because I am taller then the tent and my cut I got because if I fall it would rip my bandages wrapped around me. I carefully bend down to my knees then got in the tent zipping the tent door the upwards causing it to close it. I just sat up on my side of the tent and I took out my contacts and I put on my glasses and grabbed one of my Game Of Thrones books and started to read it.

"Who knew you were the Game Of Thrones type?" George noticed me reading the book.

"I'm already on the fourth book" I said closing the book to see George.

"I already read Lord of the Rings" I looked at him he was clearly shocked.

"I never knew you liked to read" George said getting closer to me.

"I just knew talk about it I basically lived at the library instead of my house and I am friends with the librarian because I go there so much" I said.

"How much do you go there?" George asked.

"Well when I was little everyday but now at least twice a week I'm almost done reading all the books there" I said George shocked because what I said.

"I could always take you there sometime" I said.

"That will be nice" George smiled putting his head on my shoulder.

"We could go tomorrow if you want" I said putting my book down putting my arm around him.

"mhm" George murmured then he fell asleep.

"love you George" I whispered.

Me and George stayed like that for a few minutes while I was reading my book then I decided to go and look at the stars for a little bit. I walked out of then tent leaving George. I walked out and I saw Sapnap and Karl snuggled together by the fire Karl was already sleeping and Sapnap was awake.

"Hello" I said to Sapnap then closing me and Georges tent.

"What's up" Sapnap said.

"Nothing George is asleep and I just decided to go a late night walk" I said.

"Of course George is asleep" Sapnap said.

"Yeah because he needs to sleep just like Kar" I said.

"You have a point there" Sapnap said.

"Wanna come on the walk with me?" I asked.

"Sure let me put Karl in our tent" Sapnap said picking up Karl and putting him in the other tent then closing it.

"Okay lets go" Sapnap said walking back towards me.

"So how have you and Karl been?" I asked started to walk into the woods.

"Good we have been good Karl is fully moved in now and it has been fun" Sapnap followed me.

"That's good I'm really glad to see you happy with Karl he is a good influence on you" I  truthfully said.

"I have never been happier" Sapnap smiled.

"How have you and George been?" Sapnap asked.

"Good actually tomorrow I'm taking him to the library I usually go too so that will be fun" I said.

"He will enjoy that I remember when I went there it was really fun and the librarian is really nice" Sapnap said.

"Oh yeah I brought you there it was fun and yes the librarian she is super nice that why I love it so much" I said.

"Just made me feel at home since I really never had one" I said.

"Hey man I am getting tired I am gonna head to bed" Sapnap said.

"Oh wait Sapnap before you go here is you and Karl's phones since it's 12 now" I said getting two phones out of my pocket.

"YES MY PHONE" Sapnap yelled.

"Okay let's go back" I said walking back to where we are camping and headed to bed.

"Goodnight Clay" Sapnap said.

"Goodnight Sapnap" I said closing me and George's tent behind me.

When I walked in the tent George was still passed out on his side. I walked over and turned off the lantern I put my glasses in my glasses case and fell asleep.

8 hours from now...

It was morning time and I woke up George was still sleeping and guarantee Karl and Sapnap were awake. I reached into my back and grabbed a black case opening it revealing black round glasses then I put them on and closed it. I then grabbed my Game of Thrones book and just started to read it until George had woken up. I read the book so about one hour which I stopped reading around 9:00 AM and I closed my book put it back in the backpack.

"Done reading already" George said starting to wake up.

"Well good morning George" I said.

"morning" George sat up sitting next to me.

I leaned in towards George kissing head while he smiled...

"Here's your phone back" I said giving George his phone back.

"Thanks" George said.

"We're getting ready to go and head to the house" I said.

"Okay" George said getting out of the tent me doing the same taking the bags with me.

"Are you ready to take down the stuff?" I asked Sapnap that was next to Karl.

"Sure" Sapnap stood up from the ground.

Sapnap already started to take down his tent and I took down me and George's then after I put my tent in the camp bag since it was undone and so did Sapnap. Then we started to walk back to the house and we got there then I walked inside the others following me. I closed the door behind us then I put all the camp bags back in the closet and headed upstairs to my room George following me. I put down my bag and grabbed one of my shirts and headed to the bathroom not closing the door. I decided to take off the bandages since it stopped bleeding a while ago. I carefully started to unwrap it once then again and again.

"What are you doing?" George asked looking at me walking into the bathroom.

"Taking this off" I said unwrapping it one more time then it revealed a dry blood cut then putting the bandage in the trash.

"Jeez you really did hurt yourself bad" George looked at the cut.

"Yeah it did hurt like hell though" I said.

"It's kinda hot though" George said.

"Oh shut up" I laughed then I put on my shirt.

1156 words :)