packing to go...

It was morning the sun was peaking through the blinds shining at my eyes. I had to wake up earlier than everyone it was at least 6:00 AM for a reason. Since everything is okay now I wanted to take a trip to my family get away house with George and Sapnap. It's amazing there is a great view of the ocean and the sunset everything you can imagine on the dream trip. I opened my eyes carefully walking out of the room George still sleeping then it all came back. The memories started flooding in from yesterday but everything was okay so I didn't have too worry. I went to my room grabbed my suitcase from the closet and carefully closed it. I went to my drawers and grabbed a few shirts and pants and pairs of boxers. I planned to stay there for a week at least  a little getaway. And let's just say I invited Karl I met up with him not to long ago because Sapnap loves talking to Karl. I was done with my suitcase I carefully carried it by the door making no noise. Then I went to George's room and went through his drawer I didn't care if I saw his underwear and stuff he's my friend or what Sapnap likes to say is homie. I grabbed boxers, shirts, hoodies, and jeans from his drawers I set them on top of his drawer. Then I went to his bathroom grabbed his toothbrush obviously it was blue he could only see that color. And let's just say I got him a little present that got delivered the getaway house. I went out of George's room and went too the door and sat his suitcase next to mine. Now the hardest I have too go into Sapnap's room he is a light sleeper but I'm pretty quiet. I sneaked into Sapnap's room and there was orange walls and by the bed the nightstand there is books. Sapnap doesn't seem like the reading type of person I go to the nightstand and the book was Game of Thrones interesting. I love Game of Thrones anyways not the point I should grab the suitcase and start packing his. Thirty minutes later I finished packing and now I put the last suitcase by the other two. The was my suitcase which is green George's blue suitcase and Sapnap's orange one. Now I will just wait till George and Sapnap wake up. Before that I quickly checked to see if there was anything I missed but there wasn't so I am okay. Then ten minutes later George and Sapnap walk downstairs at the same time looking at me.

"Perfect morning guys" I said looking at them.

"shut up" George said tiredly.

"Morning man" Sapnap said.

"Clay?" Sapnap said looking at the suitcases.

"Yes?" I said.

"Why is there suitcases by the door?" Sapnap asked.

"You'll see" I smirked.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE MY CLOTHES IN HERE" Sapnap yelled opening his suitcase.

"Calm down" I said.

"I'm confused" George said.

"You guys both get dressed bring any last times if you like" I said.

"Ok" George said heading upstairs to his room.

"Why should I?" Sapnap said.

"Ok then I won't tell you where we're going" I said.

"Ok I'm getting dressed" Sapnap said heading to his room.

"That's what I thought" I chuckled.

"Ok I'm ready" George said walking down the stairs.

"Me too" Sapnap said holding two books.

"Since when did you read?" George asked.

"And since when did you care?" Sapnap said.

"Not right now anyways I'm gonna take these to the car" Me grabbing the suitcases.

"Come on let's go" I motioned for them to come.

"Ok" George said closing the door behind him Sapnap in front of him.

"Tell me where we are going Clay" Sapnap said going in the car into the backseat.

"Nope in a few minutes ok?" I said going into the drivers seat.

"Just wait Sapnap" George said going into the passenger seat.

"Ugh fine" Sapnap pouted.

When I turned on the car there was a ringing noise coming from my phone. I look to see who it is it was Karl then I answer the call.

"Hey" Karl said.

"Hi I'm in the car be ready in 15 minutes" I said.

"Ok gotchu see you soon" Karl's said.

"Bye" I said hanging up.

"Bye" Karl's said hanging up.

"What the hell is this a spy case?" Sapnap said.

"No" I said driving.

"Seems like it" Sapnap said leaning back into his seat.
~

It was 15 minutes later...

"I will be right back" I said stopping at a house walking out of the car.

"Is this a fucking trade or some shit!" Sapnap yelled.

I went into Karl's house and knocked them Karl answered...

"Hey" I said to the man on the other side of the door.

"Hi" Karl said.

"Here I will take your suitcase" I said grabbing Karl's suitcase.

"Thank you Clay" Karl said.

"Wait does he know?" Karl asked.

"Not a clue" I said carrying the suitcase.

"Yayyy" Karl giggled.

"There" I said putting the suitcase in the trunk.

"Let me unlock it and he's in the back" I said unlocking the car.

"I'm back" I said going into the drivers seat.

"WHERE WERE YOU WHY ARE WE IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE!" Sapnap yelled looking at me.

"Because on who is at your left" I said.

"What?" Sapnap said looking to the left window.

"OH MY GOD" Sapnap yelled in excitement.

"Hi" Karl said waving from the window opening the door.

"Who is that?" George asked.

"ITS KARL" Sapnap said hitting the seat in excitement.

"Jeez your so loud" Karl said sitting in the car.

"KARL" Sapnap yelled hugging Karl.

"Hi to you too" Karl said hugging Sapnap back.

"Ok so let me explain why this is happening" I said looking at everyone.

"So my family every year we go to this getaway house a hour away and since both of you guys are here I decided to take you and I met up with Karl and he is coming too we're staying there for about a week and the is a beautiful view of the sunset and the ocean" I said.

"AhHHHHHHHH" Sapnap yelled in excitement shaking him and Karl.

"Calm the honk down Sapnap" Karl said.

"I'm excited" George said clapping.

"And George you have a present too but it's at the house" I said.

"Oooooooo yay!" George said loudly while clapping.

"So let's start going guys" I said driving the car.

Authors Note: A friendly little chapter :)
1107 words :)