A Seq-[REDACTED]

Hey all,

Olly here. Man, what can I say? Well done for making it to the end of this book, I suppose! Your support throughout has been amazing, and you all mean so much to me - thank you!

While the book is over, Nat and Steve's story isn't... I'm working on (very slowly) writing a sequel, which will focus on the new generation and seeing the various new parents actual tackle living their lives and the new challenges presented to them. I'm planning to give it a real familial focus and feel to it, but please let me know your thoughts!

Before I go, I'd like to just say one more thank you to you guys. You made this story what it is, and the feedback and love for this story has been unlike anything I've experienced on this platform before - I used to have an account with a big following, but to get support like this on such a level where everybody is telling me they're excited about the next chapter coming out has been a lovely experience. I'm glad you all seem to have enjoyed reading as much as I've enjoyed writing.

Sorry, I'm dragging on so I'll wrap this up. You've brought some light to my lockdown by sticking out this journey with me.

Thank you and stay safe,

Olly ❤️

(God, I'm so sorry for how sappy that was Jesus Christ I'm proof reading and I nearly threw up - apologies)