WandaVision Starring (Y/N) Episode 8

I would like to thank ThatWriterChase for telling me about GIF size reducing because most of the GIFS I used for this chapter were too big before I made them smaller lol. 😅

NO ONE'S POV:

Agatha's Basement After Her Origin

(Agatha is talking with Señor Scratchy in front of Wanda & Y/N.)

Agatha: Hmm? Hmm? What? No, I know. [chuckles] They do look shocked to meet the real us, don't they?[chuckles]

(Wanda's eyes glow red.)

Agatha: Oh. [laughs] That's adorable. My thoughts are not available to you, toots. They never, ever were.

*SKINT*

(Y/N pops his claws.)

Agatha: Oh, (Y/N). Your claws are great but...

(Agatha punches the air.)

Agatha: What good are they if you can't reach me? [laughs] So don't go givin' yourselves a migraine.

(Agatha places Señor Scratchy down.)

Agatha: We've got work to do.

Wanda: Where are my children?

Agatha: [mockingly] "Where are my children?" [scoffs] Oof! That accent really comes and goes, doesn't it? The same goes for you, (Y/N).

(Y/N): [groans]

Wanda: Where are they?

(Wanda attempts to use her powers but nothing comes out of her hands which surprises herself & her brother.)

Agatha: Oh, your magic's no good here. Why do you think I tied up your brother there?

(Agatha, using her powers, binds Wanda's wrists & ankles together, & pulls her closer.)

Wanda: [gasping]

Agatha: Didn't you notice? Basic protection spell, one in each wall?

(Wanda looks around to see each rune.)

Agatha: No? Nothing? These are runes, Wanda. In a given space, only the witch that cast the runes can use her magic. How do you not know the fundamentals?

(Y/N): *struggling to break free* Let her go, you bitch!

Agatha: Geez, (Y/N). The mouth on you. Wanda never could tame the mouth of yours.

(Y/N): Guess not.

Agatha: I thought Natasha could.

(Y/N): Keep her name out of your mouth, you cu-

(Agatha, using her powers, puts a purple muzzle on Y/N's mouth.)

Agatha: [sighs] That's better.

(Y/N): [muffled cursing]

Agatha: I'm honestly surprised you never did that, Wanda.

Wanda: Who are you?

Agatha: Who are you? All those costumes and hairstyles. You even had your brother play along. [sighs] I was so patient, waiting for you to reveal your true self. I got close with fake Pietro. Fietro, if you will, but no dice.

Wanda: That was you.

Agatha: No, it wasn't literally me. Just my eyes and ears. A crystalline possession. Necromancy was a non-starter since you and (Y/N)'s real brother's body is on another continent.