WandaVision Starring (Y/N) Episode 9

NO ONE'S POV:

(Agatha is still holding Billy & Tommy by purple leashes as she floats down to the ground.)

Tommy: Get off me! Let go of my brother!

Wanda: My powers work out here, or did you forget?

Agatha: No, dear. I'm counting on it.

(Billy & Tommy try to run from Agatha but she pulls back on their leashes.)

Billy & Tommy: [grunting]

Wanda: No!

(Wanda shoots some of her magic at Agatha & hits her in the chest.)

Agatha: [yelps]

Wanda: Go to your room.

Billy: No way, we're staying with you.

Tommy: Come on, Mom, we can help.

(Y/N runs in between them & jumps towards Agatha. As he's about to stab her, she catches him with her magic as she picks herself up.)

Agatha: You've got to be faster than that, (Y/N).

(Y/N): [growls]

Agatha: Listen to your mother, boys.

Wanda: Now!

(Tommy takes Billy & zooms away. Wanda shoots more of her powers at Agatha who takes it & holds it in her hand which shocks Wanda & Y/N.)

Agatha: I take power from the undeserving. It's kind of my thing.

(Wanda's left hand turns black. As she's looking at her hand, Agatha tosses Y/N into his sister.)

(Y/N) & Wanda: [grunts]

(Agatha walks towards them.)

Agatha: You're both clearly in over your little heads. Especially you, (Y/N). So why don't you sit down like a good boy and watch your sister surrender her magic to someone who knows what to do with it?

(Agatha lifts herself back into the air.)

Agatha: And I'll let you keep this pathetic little corner of the world all to yourselves. What do you say?

*SKINT*

(Y/N pops his claws.)

(Y/N): There's my answer.

(Wanda, using her powers, lifts her car, & sends it crashing into Agatha & into a house.)

Wanda: [breathes heavily]

(Y/N): Good job, Wanda.

Wanda: Are you okay?

(Y/N): I should be asking you that.

(Wanda helps her brother up & they both walk towards the car to see Agatha under it with only her shoes remaining. As they're looking at her shoes, white Vision appears behind them.)