MCU Interview #3

NO ONE'S POV:

(The camera is on Tom Holland's face.)

Reporter: Before we get started I just want to say that you had a personal bodyguard. That must be one of the benefits of being Spider-Man.

Tom: He's not actually my bodyguard. [chuckles]

Reporter: Then who is he?

Tom: This is my friend and costar, (Y/N) (L/N).

(The camera moves onto Y/N's face.)

(Y/N): Afternoon.

Tom: I think you can stop for now, (Y/N).

(Y/N): No can do. Just focus on the interview and I'll focus on doing my job.

Tom: It's just an interview. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you were included in the interview?

Reporter: I don't mind at all.

Tom: There we have it. Pull up a chair, mate.

(Y/N): Okay, okay.

(He gets a chair, places it next to Tom, takes off his sunglasses, & sits down.)

Reporter: This is a welcomed surprise. So, (Y/N), please explain how you came to be Tom's bodyguard.

Tom: He's not.

(Y/N): I am. Well, as you know Wolverine will be Peter's bodyguard in the movie. All I'm doing is getting better acquainted with the role.

Reporter: You're method acting?

(Y/N): Precisely. I even got my PPO license and everything.

Tom: He's not kidding. It's laminated.

(Y/N): [chuckles]

Reporter: And how has it been having him around?

Tom: Took some getting used to. I never had a bodyguard before. But since working alongside (Y/N) in Civil War and now Homecoming, we've gotten to know each other. He's pretty much an overprotective older brother. I'm the oldest out of my siblings so I know.

(Y/N): It's my job to be.

Reporter: Has (Y/N) done anything a regular bodyguard would do?

Tom: He hasn't had to take a bullet for me or anything like that. But as we were walking in, we were swarmed by fans and (Y/N) had them make a line for autographs and pictures.

(Y/N): And we got to everyone in said line.

Tom: [chuckles] We did.

Reporter: What came through your mind when you got the call that you got the part in the jumping and down section?

Tom: First, I didn't get a call. I found out on Instagram, they just posted it one day.

(Y/N): I got a call.

Reporter: They never told you?

Tom: They never told me. Well, no it was a day...it was amazing. I've been working so hard to get this movie. I've been training and auditioning for close to six months. And the day it came true was just the most rewarding day ever.

Reporter: It requires a lot of dexterity to become Spider-Man but your stage training and Billy Elliot training must've helped a lot with the bending everywhere.

(Y/N): You have no idea.

Tom: I've never been very flexible but it definitely did help with the stunt side of things.

Reporter: So you start more as Peter Parker in this one than you do as Spider-Man. Same goes for you, (Y/N). From the trailers, we see more (Y/N) Maximoff than Wolverine. Tell us a little bit more about the details.