21

Date: June 2nd, 2 days before supposed death

Ashlyn POV

With a rather loud sneeze, I frowned and glanced at my couch, hesitating whether to do it or not before deciding to do it and jumping straight onto it. Giggling just a little, I made myself comfortable on the sofa before grabbing my phone and opening it to reveal text messages from the boyz. 

and someone else. 

someone I didn't expect. 

I sat up straight, eyes widening and hands shaking as I clicked on the unexpected message from the person I hated the most in the world. 

My father. 

The text only had 2 words. But, these 2 words sounded so controlling, so scary. 

"come home"

I deleted the message and blocked his contact, trying not to wonder how he had even managed to communicate with me after all this time. There was absolutely no way I would return to that man and his house. 

I sneezed again. 

With a long sigh, I put down my phone and forced myself to get off the couch. I let out a loud cough and frowned, not for the first time today, before placing a hand on my forehead. Upon noticing how warm it actually felt, I let out a small gasp. 

Closing my eyes, I fell backwards onto my couch and soon fell asleep, hating the fact I was now sick.

just like last time. 

Sunwoo POV

Fixing my gray bomber jacket, I gently knocked on Ashlyn's door and took a step back, waiting for her to open it. When she didn't do so, I frowned and knocked again, this time a little louder. Few seconds of silence passed and I knocked once more before pulling out my phone to text her. 

Had she gone out somewhere without me knowing?

My fingers froze though when the door opened and the girl opening it groaned "who the hell is knocking this early?" 

My eyes widened upon noticing how weak Ashlyn looked and I immediately stepped inside her house, holding her in my arms since she looked like she was about to collapse.

"What happened?" I gasped, leading her towards the couch. 

Hearing my voice, her eyes seemed to brighten up a little but that could have just been my hope. She didn't reply and instead fell onto the couch, pulling me with her. 

With a yelp, I fell over and landed on top of her somehow, startling the both of us. 

"A...Ashlyn!" I stuttered, cheeks turning bright pink. 

Realising how close our faces were, I blushed even harder as my heart thumped wildly against my chest. Attempting to get off her, my eyes watched her dark brown ones as she frowned, struggling to actually say or do anything. 

With a final push, I managed to get off and shot her a cheeky grin when she whined. 

"Get up love." I smiled and gently held onto her hands, pulling her up. 

"Did you just call me love?" she blinked, half asleep and trying to process what I had just called her. 

I bit my lip, trying to hold back my wide smile. 

"No."

Ashlyn frowned and still didn't move so I picked her up and carried her towards her room bridal style, deciding she just needed some rest. Soon, Ashlyn was tucked in fast asleep and I was in the kitchen, trying to figure out how to make soup.