18

Ashlyn POV

Opening my bedroom window to let in some sunlight, my eyes caught sight of the one and only, Kim Sunwoo.

why is he here so early?

"Hey?" I called out, a little confused.

"HI ASH!" Sunwoo yelled enthusiastically, a huge grin on his face as he looked up and added "LET'S GO TO THE BEACH."

Chucking at his excitement, I agreed and told him to wait as I quickly got ready and packed a small bag for a beach trip.

Once I was sure everything was ready and I had snacks plus whatever else I needed, I locked the door and turned around, my dress almost flying due to how flowy it was.

Giggling a little, I thought of the fun day Sunwoo had probably planned for us before I put on my cyan slippers and fixed my backpack.

"Ashlyn? Where you going?"

Startled, I tuned around to see Kevin walking towards me and my apartment, as if he had just been about to visit me.

"Beach with Sunwoo." I replied, mentally thinking through my schedule just in case I already had the day planned with Kevin.

I was pretty sure we didn't have anything planned.

"Oh...have fun then!" Kevin smiled cheerfully and I sighed in relief, returning the smile and giving a small wave before heading to the stairs, skipping down.

I didn't notice how the smile had disappeared from Kevin's face the moment I left.

Sunwoo POV

"Good morning beautiful." I smiled, holding out the flower I had bought earlier as Ashlyn ran down the stairs. 

Clearly flustered, her eyes widened and she blushed, accepting my rose before rushing into the car seat and fumbling with her seatbelt. 

I smiled and made my way to my own seat and once we were ready to go, I started the car and off we were towards the beach. 

After a few minutes of silence, I spared a quick glance towards Ashlyn and blushed at the sight of how pretty she looked. 

Her hair was tied into a last minute messy bun and she was wearing a flowy peach dress filled by fading flower patterns tracing from her shoulders to her knees. 

Beautiful 

Ashlyn turned her head and our eyes met, causing me too look away at once, embarrassed to have been caught. Blushing, I pretended to have been focusing on the road the whole time and sighed in relief when she giggled a little and closed her eyes, probably tired due to how early it was. 

"Get some sleep, I'll inform you when we arrive." I told the girl and I noticed her give a small nod. 

Before I knew it, Ashlyn was fast asleep, her cute silent snores filling the car as I continued driving towards our destination, Daecheon beach

Kevin POV

I bit my lip, nagging at the pink skin until I finally tasted a warm metallic liquid. Opening my eyes, I stood up straight and touched my bottom lip, the sight of blood on it surprising me. My eyes narrowed and a frown took over my face before I turned to glance at my bed stand where my phone was lying. 

I wasn't really sure what I was thinking. 

Seeing how Ashlyn had forgotten about our plans and had just left to the beach without telling me was...sad.