5

I felt my heart soar and butterflies took over my stomach as Sunwoo kissed me, his wet hands reaching up and cupping my face.

His kiss was filled with swirling hot passion, an intoxicating feeling of too much power, too much bliss, and too much euphoria. Every touch was sending sparks and lighting my body on fire. This man had me wrapped around his smooth fingers since day 1, since the day he had sent me his life ending smile.

Love

It was such a strong word but it described us perfectly.

Two people who were destined to be with each other, two people who refused to part ways despite all the challenges the world was throwing at them, two people who remained in love despite death trying to stop them.

Love was powerful. Love was strong. Love was full of desire.

Love was exactly what Kim Sunwoo and I felt for each other.

------------------

Ashlyn POV

I woke up with a start.

I was startled for a second when I realized I wasn't in my apartment but then I remembered.

I was with my dad

Getting out of my bed, I headed to the bathroom as I thought about what happened today 3 years ago.

Seeing tomorrow was my birthday, I'm guessing today was the day I had told my father I was leaving the house and then go on a date with Sunwoo.

Mentally making a plan as I got ready, I felt my room, thankful I had clothes here, before heading to my dad's office.

"Father!" I called, when I saw him exiting his office with papers in his hand.

He looked up surprised and confused but at the sight of me, his expression twisted and he glared at me.

"What." he snapped impatiently.

I rolled my eyes, satisfied that I felt no fear towards him anymore.

"Sit your ass down and listen to what I have to say." I replied, pushing him back into his office and towards his desk.

"What has gotten into you?" he gasped, clearly startled by my choice of words.

I rolled my eyes again before getting straight to the point.

"I'm moving out."

"No you're not!" he said, slamming his hands into the desk.

I didn't flinch as I already knew this would have been his reaction.

"Yes I am. You can't stop me."

"You-"

I interrupted him almost at once, just wanting to leave and meet Sunwoo already.

"I'm turning 18 tomorrow so legally I'm an adult and before you say anything, I've been preparing for 3 years. Already got an apartment, money, and a job." with those words said, I stood up and walked out of the office, not even bothering to turn and listen to his yells.

Taking my phone out, I dialled in the number I had already come to memorize and smiled when he picked up.

"Hello." I said cheerfully, already out of the house as I had gotten my stuff.

"Who is this?" Kim Sunwoo's voice asked and I could just imagine him furrowing his eyebrows

"Lee Ashlyn and I called to take you up on that date request." I answered, using the same word from all those years ago.