6

"This was sudden but I guess I should get you airpods." Sunwoo chuckled as we walked.

We were in the park where I had made countless of memories with Sunwoo but of course for him, this was our first time coming here.

"I didn't call you for the airpods, I called to spend time with you." I replied boldly.

A noticeable blush spread on Sunwoo's cheeks as he looked away smiling and biting his lip to make it less obvious.

Cute

"So...where do you want to go?" I asked, deciding to lead.

"Well how about a cafe? We can talk and get to know each other." Sunwoo replied, finally recovering from his previous blush.

"Sure." I grinned.

We both headed to the cafe we went last time and got a table. Sunwoo left to go get our orders and I sat by and waited.

Something else happened here but I couldn't remember exactly what.

Sunwoo had been angry though...

My phone rang, signalling a notification. When I looked at the screen, I rolled my eyes, suddenly remembering what had happened.

"Hey Ashii!" An annoying voice came.

"Sara." I acknowledged rolling my eyes again.

"This is my boyfriend!" She said in her fake high pitched voice.

She gestured towards a boy who stood there awkwardly and looking ready to run.

"I-" I was interrupted by Sara's annoying voice.

"You look lonely how about we join you!" She squealed, clapping her hands.

"Um no?"

"Come on Ashii don't be mean! We're best friends aren't we?"

At this point I was ready to throw her off the nearest window.

"Are you with someone?" She asked as she sat down.

"Yes-"

"Oh we will accompany you!" She exclaimed, not even letting me finish.

"Sara look-"

"We're best friends ey-"

"Who the fuck are you?"

At the new voice, all of us looked to see Kim Sunwoo show up, placing our drinks on the table.

"O..oh I'm her frie-"

"No you're not god damnit!" I snapped in annoyance.

Sunwoo smirked and turned to Sara who had started to shake a little.

"You aren't her friend so why are you here?" He asked crossing his arms.

"W...well-"

"Can't you see she's uncomfortable. Now scram." He interrupted.

"Ok ok!" She quickly mumbled and stood up, nearly running out of the shop with her confused boyfriend following along.

Sunwoo rolled his eyes at them before sitting down and pushing my drink towards me.

I chuckled a little before taking a sip.

"Who was she anyway?" He asked, shaking his head and drinking from his own drink.

"Sara. fake friend." I sighed.

"Fake friend?"

Oh right, Sunwoo didn't know anything about my life yet.

This was a restart.

"I have a...decent amount of money and people like taking advantage of that." I informed him, taking another sip.

"That's terrible. I can't believe someone would do that." Sunwoo said, a familiar angry expression taking over his face.

I sighed before nodding.

"I know."

We sat in silence for a few seconds, drinking from our drinks and not really looking at each other.

"Well we came here to get to know each other so let's do that." Sunwoo finally said.

"20 questions then." I grinned.

We spent the rest of the day talking and eating ice-cream just as before.

When Sunwoo walked me back home and handed me the AirPods wrapped messily, I fell in love with him all over again.

"Thanks." I smiled cutely causing Sunwoo to blush again and look away.

"Head inside now." He said, tucking his hands into the pocket of his blue jeans.

"You first." I replied shyly.

Sunwoo laughed, shaking his head before turning around and waking off.

I watched him with a soft smile until his figure disappeared and then I rested against my door, not wanting to go inside just yet.

I closed my eyes, smile becoming wider as I thought about today.

Oh how beautiful life had been before Kevin became crazy and Sunwoo died, before everything became a murder mystery and before Sunwoo had been a ghost!

A small warm tear streaked down my face and I wiped it away.

I won't let Sunwoo die, not today, not ever.