9

Ashlyn POV

When I had first met Kim Sunwoo and The Boyz, the next year had gone by very quickly.

I had spent so much time alone and all by myself that having my new kind of freedom and being surrounded by new friends let me spend my time quickly.

but now

Since I had already gotten to know everyone and had spent 2 years having fun, everything seemed to be moving slow right now.

It took a very long time for the New Year's to finally come and when it did, I was as close to everyone as I was the first time.

Finally, it was time to start focusing on preventing Sunwoo's death.

Sunwoo POV

There was something about that girl...Lee Ashlyn.

Despite knowing her for a year, it felt like she understood me better than anyone else in the world.

I fell for her the moment I first saw her beautiful almond eyes and perfect pink lips. She was so beautiful and she made my heart go crazy from the minute she smiled at me.

"Sunwoo?" I heard her sweet voice call.

I looked up and stood straight when I saw Ashlyn laughing from her apartment window.

"Hey Ash." I yelled, waving at her before leaning against my coffee colored car again.

In the next 10 minutes, Ashlyn had skipped downstairs and was smiling at me with her warm smile that always made me feel special.

When she sat inside the car, I leaned forward to strap her in with the seatbelt and smiled when I heard her suck in her breath.

"I can do it." She mumbled blushing and I laughed.

Ashlyn POV

"Of course you can." Sunwoo teased causing me to blush even more.

How can this man still make me blush this way??

"Anyways, The Boyz changed the meeting spot to the cafe where we celebrated my birthday since the owner seems to have a thing for Sangyeon hyung." Sunwoo chuckled a little towards them.

"Ok sure." I replied.

The cafe was really nearby my house and I had no idea why we were taking the car there but we arrived quickly and went inside together.

"Sunwoo and Ashlyn are here!" Changmin called when he saw us.

"What's up Q Hyung?" Sunwoo asked, hugging him as we reached the rest of The Boyz.

"Stop calling me that you brat." Changmin smacked him before reaching over to hug me.

Before he could do, Sunwoo grabbed my hand and pulled me out of his way.

"This jealous kid..." Changmin muttered but no one heard it.

"Hey Jacob." I smiled as The Canadian boy waved at me, mouth full of cereal for some reason.

He swallowed and then tapped the shoulder of the boy beside him who looked towards me when Jacob pointed.

"Hey Kev." I smiled a little as the boy excitedly waved.

"Hey Ashlyn! Sit over here." Giving me an innocent smile, Kevin patted the seat next to him.

"Nah she's sitting with me." Sunwoo grinned, childishly sticking his tongue out and grabbing my arm.

He started dragging me towards his seat before I chuckled and pulled away.

"Not today my Sun." I chuckled before pulling away and running over to Kevin.