Chapter 27: Tommy?

//sorry for the long wait :D//

Y/N woke up, his eyes fluttered open slowly, Wilbur was still holding him with a death grip but at least he could breathe. Y/Ns felt sticky and tight from the tears the other night. He checked his watch. 6:25am. He yawned, stretching what he could almost wake Wilbur. The boy underneath him groaned and moved his hands to his face to rub his eyes. Y/N chuckled as he tried stretching more.
"Morning.. .'' Wilbur says tiredly going back to holding onto y/n. Y/N groaned and yawned another time feeling a tear peck his eye. He rubbed his eyes as well seeing everything in view. The burnt out fire crackle and pop, the jukebox was softly playing in the background causing y/n to smile. It was a comfortable day he guessed. Wilbur was back to sleeping steadily. Y/N was awake and ready to do anything but that required to move Wilbur. He tapped Wilbur on his shoulder causing the man to groan.
"Wil.. wilbur" y/n whispered in his ear. Wilburs ear turned beat red forcing himself to dig his head deeper in y/n's chest causing y/n to laugh a bit.
"Will, we have to get up.. I need a shower." Y/N smiled softly. Wilbur sighed
letting go of y/n. He got up and headed to his room. y/n picked out an outfit and got to the bathroom, turning the bath on he started taking off his shirt. The sounds of the water filled the bathroom along with steam. y/n got in the tub slowly and started cleaning himself off, enjoying the hot water that touched his skin made him feel comfort. His Muscles relaxed and enjoyed the soothing water. After a bit he got out and got ready for the day.
He and Wilbur hanged out with Phil and all his crows. They chripped and cawed.
Some even laughed at the old man and others simpazized with him. y/n loved how the crows collectively agreed to call him a geezer. It was funny.
"What do you two plan on doing?" Phil asked, raising a brow/ y/n didn't really know what he was going to be doing. There really isn't much that the day had to offer and wilbur seemed to be looking a bit pale. Paler than normal. His skin looked cold. Was the outside too much for him y/n pondered.
"We're just planning to stay inside today, I don't feel like doing much, I'm still worn out from yesterday." Y/N chuckled, Phil nodded and fed the birds the last of the bread crumbs he had. They said their goodbyes. Y/N and Wilbur went inside and Will went to the fire immediately to warm up. Y/N raised a brow again.
"Wilbur. Are you alright babes?" y/n patted his back, he felt so cold.
"Just side effects.." Wilbur shivered, y/n eyes widened.
"Wait..what?" Y/N was concerned only to make Wilbur laugh.
"Dont worry y/n dear. I'm still in one canon life. It's just the effects always come and go, my temperature drops and then next thing I know I'm floating for a bit like ghostbur." wilbur jokes, making y/n exhale. That's right, Philza and Ranboo tried to revive him. Something went wrong and it seemed to not work at first and when he had to watch over two ghost fights over one husk it was awful till wilbur just revived. Y/N thought the amount of pain Wilbur must be in going through the side effects. His body was weak and always felt he could break like a toothpick but knowing wilbur he was a warrior and hack he could lift, he did learn from the best twin. Y/N was grateful for that. Y/n sighed as he went down to Wilburs level and placed him in a bear hug to warm him. Wilbur of course accepted this hug and rested his eyes. The smell of the fire filled y/n and wilburs noses along with the sounds of the crackling of wood being burned. It was warm. y/n rested his eyes as him and Wilbur started to drift to sleep.

Next Morning, Y/N was chopping wood. The sound of the Axe coming down filled the air, his arms were sore and the need to just sit made him get antsy. He cut his last logs and placed them on the sled. He walked home with the rope holding the lead. Once he made it to his house there was wilbur in a comfy blanket on the course. His eyes were a glossy blue color. Y/N sighed wishing there was something he could do. Sure he was a "God" but his position wasnt to revive people, it was to keep others from harm. Thinking about that more made y/n heart drop. He failed at protectings people, Including Tommy, y/n sighed as he put the logs in the fire and some out for the next burn. The fire hissed and crackled from the wet logs but slowly consumed them. Y/N remembered when Bad would show off his son, Sapnap, newest fire tricks. Bad had adopted a fire babyy from the nether. y/N chuckled at the new found memories that rested in his mind, it still didn't make any sense but he was glad to know that he knew new people in the world. It's a shame he thought as he stared at the fire with dazed eyes. A damn shame how everything is now corrupted. Sapnap must be going through a lot. He lost his dad to an egg, he lost his best friend and what was worse was Karl. he was forgetting. He was getting worse and y/n knew he was. In y/n dreams he would see Karl in past or even future lives more greyed out then normal. The poor man was trying to fix timelines. y/n exhaled, blinking and rubbing his eyes for staring too long. He got up and made his way to wilbur. Both sat in comfortable silence. Wilbur started to move closer to y/n who flinched but calmed down. He isn't getting used to that son.
"Daydreaming again?" Wilbur asked, placing his head on y/n shoulder. Y/N simply nodded. Everyone on this server is going through something and it's only a matter of time before everyone just kills each other. Thats what y/n mind wanted at least but his gut felt awful thinking about it. Wilbur sighed resting his eyes with a smile.
"See how simple life can be without arguments?" Wilbur smiled more, y/n eyes looked down at him and raised an unfazed brow at the petty queen he saw.
"Im just saying~" wilbur chuckled making y/n scoff and pushed him off him, wilbur laughed before going back to his original spot on y/ns shoulder. y/n huffed and rubbed his eyes.
"You're killing me slowly. Just know that." y/n said with a groan earning a chuckle from wilbur.
"Oh if only that could happen my love." Wilbur remarked. Y/N rolled his eyes again before resting on the couch again with wilburs head still resting on his shoulder.
"Doesn't that hurt your neck and back? You're so much taller than me and you're acting like a Bottom." Y/N chuckled. Wilbur made a fake gagging sound. He got up from y/n shoulder and stared at him HARD.
"How. Dare. You. make that cringe joke. In front of my Hot CHocolate!" wilbur groaned making y/n laugh loudly. Wilbur had a salty face staring down y/n with hate. It was a horrible joke but was y/n gonna apologize? No. he wasn't. Sure his intentions were funny but they were true. Wilbur scoffed going to the room. y/n wax dying. He had never laughed so hard like this. It felt like all his sadness went away and for the first time he can say he genuinely felt alive. Wilbur turned around to see his lover dying on the floor made him smile softly. Moments like these he rather enjoy and keep inside his head. Moments like these are what make Wilbur think there is someone up there looking down at him. Out of all the mistakes and awful things he had done, this made him feel that there was hope for him. Him and y/n know the relationship was unstable but somehow they made it work and it was great at least for wilburs sake.
Y/N stopped laughing to catch his breath and started to come back down from his laughing high making wilbur giggle. Both stared at each other with bright smiles. Wilburs eyes felt so unreal to Y/N. How could he fall for such a brunette? then again it didn't matter. He chuckled before clearing his throat and grabbing some water from the kitchen. As he grabbed his cup and started filling it up with water. Taking it back to the coffee table he decided to look for any new messages, opening his crystalized watch to a holographic messenger he got one from puffy. An alert went off making y?n raise a brow. Sipping his water, his eyes widened. Wilbur who was sitting on the couch also checking his messages saw as well. Both men were at a loss of words. Y/N dropped his glass cup that shattered on the ground next to his bare feet. Wilbur heard the shatter of glass and looked over to see y/n have tears running through his eyes holding his mouth for any noise. Wilbur went to help y/n clean up the glass mess but y/n was stuck. He couldn't move.
"Tommy has been Revived"

Tommy was back, Wilbur swallowed hard as y/n got unstuck from his daze and started sending private messages to tommy. Asking him questions in a hurry and some words didn't even come out as words. He was choking up so ard wilbur turned off his watch and hold him as y/n cried and shaked. He looked back on his own clock seeing the words. Seeing Tommys name fully fleshed out there.
"Am I dreaming" y/n asked, still shaking and blinking slowly.
Wilbur held him tighter and moved his head no.

"No y/n.. It isn't a dream. Tommys
come back.."

//I still can't believe how far this story has gotten for all of you, thank you all for your kind words. It means a lot to see you enjoy this story. I really did have doubts about it but wow, thanks a bunch guys^^ new chapter will be out soon I promise//