Chapter 12: Mansion Hunt

//✨Ranboo and Y/N bond✨ this might be short sorry//

Y/N was sitting on the couch, seeing the snow fall from his window, he sipped his tea and took a deep breath in to enjoy the warmth and comfort of his home. y/n rested his head on the couch and hummed a small tune. A soft knock was heard from his door. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the door. He placed his cup on the coffee table and walked towards the door. He opened it to see Ranboo, y/n looked up to see the shy enderman staring down at him. 
“Hello ranboo.” y/n smiled, ranboo made a ender noise while smiling. 
 “H-hey y/n i was uh wondering if you would like to uh, to.. Too. um go with me and techno to find a sea temple, i h-heared that you were like uh, half fish right?” ranboo asked awkwardly, the poor boy, y/n chuckled and nodded.
 “Yeah, well i'm not half, i'm just a siren.” y/n chuckled again making ranboo feel a bit better. 
“Ill get ready ok?” Y/N asked as ranboo nod his head very fast, y/n closed the door and went over to his room to change into better clothes for swimming. He put on a simple swimming trunks with a black long sleeve shirt and grabbed a coat because it's still cold out. Y/N got out and left a note for Wilbur, he grabbed his Bag and walked out the door with Ranboo to Technos house, Techno was grabbing last minute things and they started their adventure.
 “Hows wilbur?” Techno asked, Y/N looked up at Techno before looking down back at his feet. 
“His uh, his doing alright, he almost forgot what breathing was for a second last night before huffing all the air like a mad man.” y/n chuckled as techno snort, Ranboo chuckled 
“How did he forget to breathe?” Y/N shrugged his shoulders laughing thinking about it. They got to the Nether and walked the path to get up the bedrock. 

     “Woah, look at this! They rebuilt the portal area, that's so cool. Now it doesn't look trashy.” Ranboo blurted making y/n chuckle, techno rolled his eyes and they all started to look at the structure, it looked better y/n wasn't gonna lie. Techno seemed impressed by the handy work.
     “Now they need to work on how to get into the bedrock layer easier.” Techno yawned as they kept walking to get to the bedrock room. Ranboo helped y/n up, it was very empty, no mobs around besides the Hogs. Techno looked at the cords they were at and then the map to the Sea temple. It was a long and very confusing journey. Then they stopped, Ranboo built the portal. They got to the island where the portal took them to see bodies of water. 
“Oh where close, lets just take boats from here.” Ranboo suggested, Techno nodded making three boats.
 “Social distancing Sicklings.” Techno jokes making ranboo chuckle but y/n stared at the boat with disappear before taking of his sandels he placed his bag in ranboos boat along with his sandals. “Wha-” Ranboo looked over at y/n who was building a ramp. Techno watched as well. “Y/N you’re not wearing any death strider Boots, you'll never get there fast enough, we well most likely beat you.” Techno huffed, that's where y/n laughed before cracking his neck. 
 “I'll meet you guys there” y/n smiled softly waving at them before running backwards and then running full speed into the water and dived. Ranboo and Techno waited for y/n to come up but he never did. Ranboo then got the joke before laughing. Techno didn't get it, thinking y/n just drowned himself. 
“His siren techno.. We should get going” Ranboo stopped laughing to say before techno got the idea and nodded and took off in the boats. When Y/N jumped he swam at the bottom of the ocean, seeing the coral and seagrass grow. y/n played with the sand in his feet, seeing his gels on his neck started to form, he opened his eyes seeing that he can now see. The fishes swam around him and the pretty  ocean blue lighted in such colorful view, taking it all in while swimming to where the Temple was, seeing the wonderful ocean again, seeing he was home again. He took a breath before he started swimming, Dolphins started meeting him and helping him swim faster then before making him chuckle. feeling like a disney princess.
“Thank you!” y/n giggled before seeing the sea temple, the dolphins stopped helping and soon he got at the doors of the sea temple.
       He heard a trident in the distances seeing Ranboo and Techno go on the top. y/n chuckled before going up and getting in. Techno jumped a bit seeing y/n get in as Ranboo on the other hand screamed. 
“I thought you were the other elder guardian for a sec.” Techno spoke, making y/n chuckle. “Im a descendant of these beings wooo wooo” y/n answered, making Techno roll his eyes.
 They started swimming around and killing the elder Guardians that came in their path, then after a while of swimming techno lost the room where they were after. Having hin to get up the water and Ranboo as well to sit down to take a breather, y/n stayed in the water knowing they'll be back in soon. He splashed next to then as Ranboo lightly chuckled.
       "I'm calling Phil to help us figure this out" Techno said dialing phil on his wrist, Ranboo nodded however y/n didn't listen and started to swim back to the Temple, going through it all sorta, seeing how the lovely temple will be ruined in a sec from Techno and Ranboo trying to find the sponge room. Seeing the lovely colors and beauty of it all made him have a small memory of him and Sally swimming through the temples and playing pranks on the guardians. Hearing the Guardians stories of travels far from them, the Air Breathers, known as humans now of day. Y/N still couldn't take the word seriously. The Air Breathers, such a silly name for humans y/n thought as he swam down the halls. He wished he could take Wilbur at a sea temple but after a terrible history with the Guardians and Humans, Guardians wish to not allow any humans or Air Beings in the temples. Guardians never really looked like how they do now, they looked somewhat like Y/N, a siren, but a human or some type of air breather came down and gave a curse to the Guardians, making them a monster of the sea. The Guardians No longer could speak but only watch and guard what is theirs. Quite unfortunate for new generations of sirens, Y/N was lucky for his generation at least, the next generation and the next aren't bc they wont know their history like Y/N and others do bc now there elders cant speak but the walls can tell you everything just by how it was carved and built by the onces Loveable Sirens of the sea.
      "Hey Y/N, We got the Sponge. Ready to go?" Ranboo asked, seeing that Y/N was just standing in a empty room, y/n touched the walls one more time before leaving with ranboo. They get in the boat as they sailing off to the next adventure.  Y/N took some small damage from the lack of air but once his body dried up a bit he was slowly transforming back to human, such a painful process but it was worth it when you can finally breathe. 
     "Doesn't that hurt. . .?" Ranboo pointed at the gills slowly closing up from y/n neck. Y/N nodded, holding his breath as the painful process slowly went away. 
"Is that why you hold your breath so it doesn't hurt as much?" Ranboo curiously asked, earning a nod from
y/n. Holding your breath after leaving the water helps most sirens speed up the process of gurning human. The only thing that sucks is that after transformation, salt water is bad for the mouth, making you instantly spit it out and almost vomit.
       After a long ride, y/n spit out the salt water making him cough and almost hurl off the boat. Y/N groaned as he grabbed his milk and stomach tablets out of his bag. he downed the milk with the tabelt. 
     "Whats with the pills..?" Ranboo questioned, y/n chucked his milk before speaking and exhaled. 
        "The Tablets help my stomach settle down along with giving my insides a faster transformation." Y/N groaned as he waited for the process to be over. 
      "How come you never mentioned this before?" Ranboo asked as the boats stopped at the portal, they got out of the boat and started walking in the portal. 
      "Well because I was in the water longer, you see being able to transform or to turn human takes a long process depending how long you've been in water, times like these suck but others I don't feel a thing." Y/N gave a response hoping it was enough for Ranboo. Ranboo seemed to understand as they walked with techni to the other portal. It was taking a while so Ranboo asked more Questions and Y/N answered as many as he could and give to Ranboo, both boys were having fun along with Techno, he seemed to be annoyed with the chatting but he really enjoyed it, he would come in the conversation going with Ranbbo about being his master and training him to be the best made y/n smile.
    They got to the mansion, seeing its glory and pretty vibes, techno snuck in the third floor, y/n the second and Ranboo the last floor. Everything was going well before Y/N just stopped, hearing a voice.
       "Siren of the sea…" a crackly voice called out, y/n shaked his head before kling the witch gaining a totem of undying.
       "I can give you anything!" There the voice goes again, Y/N looked around seeing if there was anything making that stupid voice. He bumped into Ranboo, almost falling off the stairs. 
"Oh hello y/n! Oh you found the totem!" Ranboo smiled as y/n handed to him. Ranboo second guess for a second before y/n shoved it in his bag. The voices stopped. 
      Y/N looked down at Ranboos bag before shaking his head. 
"Are you ok?" Ranboo asked holding out his hand to y/n shoulder, however y/n twitched looking up at Ranboo seeing an unfamiliar face, a boy with a mask holding a knife, y/n got into a defensive potion making Ranboo back away. Y/N hyperventilated, he held his ears in desperation for that annoying ring to leave, seeing red almost everywhere, vines and then he saw bad?
"Y/N? Hey.. is everything ok?" Ranboo asked again as y/n stopped panicking, The Ringing in his ears seem to have Left as well. He let go of his ears seeing he was ok. He looked at his hands then back up at Ranboo, he was the same ender boy. Y/N nodded holding his head.
"Uh yeah, come on lets leave.." y/n gulped as they left the mansion, techno was already out, seeing the two boys he dialed at phil and all three got teleported back home. Back in the snow biome. Y/N still couldn't process what he saw. He looked at Ranboo again who was talking with Philza and Techno, why did he look different? Why was he hallucinating now? So many questions and he knew that none of them would be answered, at least not by the people he was with however who might he need to talk with about this. He thought for a moment before coming to conclusions with either dream or Karl. That was interesting taking the fact Karl seems to know a lot but something has been off about karl. In fact He hadn't seen karl sense the Pogtopia campaign. At least that's when he last saw him. Him and Karl never had conversations and when they did they were always good. Another person came into mind, Badboyhalo, sensing he was in hallucination. Y/N groaned as he just started to walk back home, the cold was getting to him.Waving techno, ranboo and phil a good bye he walked a bit to his house. As he walked for a bit, his headache seemed to go away. He got home and took off his shoes, and went inside. 
"You won't believe what just happened love…" y/n exhaled as he dropped his sandals to the shoe rack and looked up seeing Ant Frost and bad inside on the couch. Wilbur was nowhere to be found. This made y/n gulp. 
"Hey Y/N! Hope you didn't mind us coming in! Who were you talking with?" Bad questioned make y/n feel uncomfortable. 
"My, my fox… it seems he isn't here.." y/n looked around, seeing Ant Frosts tail swing left from right. He got up from the couch and walked closer to Y/N. Staring him down with his blue eyes. His face mortified to a horrible disgusting look, his eyes were crimson red like a beating heart, his mouth was gone and consumed with black that dripped from second to second,  it looked decayed and warped, the once cute cat of the server was now a horrible and gross kitty.  Bad still had a smile on his face. Getting up from the couch and dusting his hands and chuckling. Y/N took his eyes off ants for a sec seeing how bads appearance has also changed. Y/N gulped.

"Well, enough of that,,, let's talk about something different y/n, how do you feel about the Egg?"

//Hello! Hi, sorry for the long wait, uh but hello, here is next chapter and i hope I dont disappoint you all bc there is now a lot of you... thank you for the support but I dont really deserve it, its just a shitty book lol, thank you so much.//