Chapter 20: One life

//WARNING, MENTIONS OF DEATH, CORPSES AND BLOOD ALONG WITH ABUSE//

    Y/N woke up feeling his stomach hurting like he has just been shot 30 times and his head pounding like he hit pavement. He looked around seeing he was in the dark. There was nothing. He looked at his hands that are permanently bloody, he groaned and then looked at the rest of him which he immediately regretted seeing three puncture holes down his chest to stomach and his stomach that had been ripped open but is horribly stitched to normal. He wanted to throw up but he couldn't. He held his head and groaned. He walked in the void,seeing nothing until he heard music. He turned his head, hearing music in the distance. He walked limping, holding his stomach like it could come apart any second and holding his head feeling like it was gonna explode on him. He kept walking to the sounds of music that turned into more of a mexican band, y/n silently groaned seeing the Man stand before him, himself. Mexican Dream. He looked at y/n and smiled through his mask standing up. 
      "EYYYY MAN! YO GLATT HIS AWAKE!" Mexican dream called in the void behind him and turned back around to give y/n a hig but saw he looked in pain. 
     "Ouch, who did that to you man? You look like shit man" he chuckled and earned a disappointed look from y/n that only seemed to make him laugh even more. 
     "What are you laughing at you dumb… oh. Y/N." A voice said next to mexican dream, y/n looked up, seeing none other than JSchlatt. His nose scrunched up and looked away. 
      "Is this hell?" Y/N asked Mexican Dream who seemed to have sat back down. 
   "Nah man this is the void~ it's where we come and chill man." Mexican Dream said as he sparked the fire more. Schlatt looked upset. Y/N didn't care he was dead. He didn't know how long it'll take him to respawn. It was horrible. Y/N body felt horrible and unstable. Mexican Dream noticed this. 
    "Seems you're still healing, you should lay down man. It'll be ok, it only hurts for a bit, man." Mexican Dream said humming a small tune. Y/N took his advice and lay down on his back. His body shaked and he groaned from the pain, afraid to even let go of his stomach. Mexican Dream looked at him and turned his body and held onto y/ns hands. Y/N flinched before calming down again. 
    "Ey glatt, you got a needle my man?" Mexican Dream asked pointing at y/n. Glatt hmmed before pulling a surgery needle and some thread. Mexican Dream smile grew wider and grabbed it from him. "¡Gracias hombre! eres un hombre salvavidas!" Mexican Dream then threaded the needle and gently removed y/ns hands who seemed to have a bit of hesitation. He looked up at Mexican Dream with fear. He had a calm smile and patted y/ns head. 
   "Hey hey, don't worry man~ I am a professional at this, how do you think ghostbur or that weird crazy man was doing ok? Its a piece of cake man" y/n really wished this was a dream. A really weird fucked up dream. He took in a shaky breath and nodded. The pain from the needle hurt for a bit but it seemed to have numbed when he kept sewing. Y/N flinched and yelped at times but overall it wasn't all that bad. 

         In the overworld, where y/ns body was, it was a cloudy day, rain hitting the floor. Puffy walked the prime path and was writing stuff down for the future therapy office she was gonna create soon. Then a smell of blood came to her. She looked up seeing y/n sitting there with bloody clothes and a horrid smell. 
    "Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear" puffy ran to y/n whose body laid limp. His face looked tired and sad. Puffy checked for a pulse, nothing was showing up. Neither was he breathing. Puffy laid y/n down and saw the puncture wounds. She looked sadly at the boy and pulled out her needle and thread to patch him up. It might be better to take care of him in her house, puffy thought. She picked up the boy struggling a bit to sense the dead weight but she made it. She walked to her ducky house and placed y/n down on the table. Grabbing a bucket and a scrubby and took off his shirt and coat. The coat looked oddly familiar to puffy. She looked at it a little longer before placing it down. She took off y/ns shirt which stuck onto his skin making her feel very uncomfortable when trying to force it off. She began to clean off the blood on y/n skin and face. Seeing that he had scars that whatever pierced him now had to recover again but this time with bigger scares. Puffy began taking out any dirt or metal pieces in the open wounds. After an hour of processing she began to sew the wounds up. After another hour of work she took a break and went to make tea. Bodys when they die normally smell horrid but when it comes to having 3 lives your body remains in the overworld not poofing until your soul returns back in the body. You self heal and if accompanied someone else can help your body heal fast then you come back but once you die or use all 3 lives you poof and never come back unless you have unfinished business then your ghost will come to the smp but if not you no longer live until resurrected by the book. Bodys don't smell either, instead they don't smell at all unless left in the hot sun, then they start to smell like burnt human flesh until they wake up and their now sun burnt.