Chapter 21: Tommys gone

//Violence, rage and swearing//
            Y/N and Puffy had spent some time together, at least for the past three days. Puffy was on a phone call with Wilbur, Philza and Techno to come over to get y/n from outside. Y/N sighed, feeling angry still, he couldn't get Tommy's face out of his head. The poor boy was now dead and it hurt y/n thinking about it. Y/N got up feeling everything still hurt but he got up anyways before falling back down on the bed. 
     "Oh god I feel like Philza minecraft.." y/n groaned as he looked at his scars from Punz. Feeling them and feeling more pissed. Y/N sat up again this time holding onto the night stand and taking things slow. He took a deep breath and grabbed clothes that puffy bought for
Y/N. It was a button up white long sleeve shirt and loose black pants with dark brown shoes. It was a bit fancy for y/n liking but he didn't complain. Maybe a little. He got dressed but he felt weird without his coat. Puffy had y/ns old clothes tidied up and ready to go in another bag. He put on his coat and folded the rest of the clothes and placed them in the bag. It was y/ns new bag puffy bought for her. She was such a kind Ram towards y/n. He felt awful that she had to take care of his stupid ass. It was his fault to be out in the open like that. Y/N knew he was being hunted by the Egg members yet he still went out in the open because he wanted Tommy out. Y/N looked around seeing puffys house at its fullest. Puffy lived in a duck house. It was honestly cute but y/n really wasn't one to be in floating things. He hated boats. Not to mention the "dream" y/n had about puffy telling him that her crew was going to eat him because he was caught in their fishnet. He was kinda glad "dream" puffy got to see him before they wanted to kill him. Y/N kinda wanted to ask Puffy if she wasn't a dream and actually a memory however y/n didn't want to pester puffy anymore. He already felt bad for her taking care of him. Puffy came back in the house and smiled seeing y/n awake and standing. Y/N waved a puffy before groaning from the pain. 
      "Ah you're awake! Surprise surprise!" Puffy said putting her hands together almost motherly like. It made y/n feel uncomfortable a bit. He never really had Mother figures in his life, at least ones that everyone had. Y/N's mother left him. All siren mothers do that to their young. It was to teach them that they won't always be there and if they showed weakness they'd be eaten from those above. Y/N placed a small smile on his lips before speaking to puffy. 
      "Yeah, im up.. any news with Wilbur or Phil?" Y/N gulped. Puffy took off her hat and coat and hung it up while humming a small tune. 
    "Phil said Techno and Wil are on their way… why?" Puffy asked sitting on the couch that y/n had been resting on. She was taking off her shoes. Seems she's not gonna go anyway anytime soon. Y/N cleared his throat as he started walking around a bit, losing balance a couple of times and almost falling but he seemed to be getting the hang of it. 
    "I want to go visit Dream. Just a little chat." Y/N answered messing with the sleeves of his coat. Puffy looked at y/n with worry. 
     "Mm.. I don't know about that duckling. I think it's best you wait for Techno and Wilbur plus-" puffy was interrupted by y/n looking at his broken necklace.  
     "Oh.. I found that on the ground next to you.. someone seemed to have yanked it off you and broke it. I'm sorry I couldn't fix it.." puffy said looking sadly at the Emerald Necklace. She got up and held y/n's hands that held the emerald. Y/N sighed. It was an old necklace. Y/n had held onto it for almost 5 years. It's been 5 years since the war. Sense exile, and sense ghostbur. 5 years of hanging on y/ns neck being neglected, it was his fault for not taking care of it properly. Phil gave it to him as a gift to stop the voices along with showing that he was a friend. It's honestly hard to take in the fact y/n first time ever meeting Philza was when he killed his own son. They never really had a good first meet up. In fact They never introduced themselves to each other; it was just distance and help when needed. Y/N moved his hands out of Puffys and placed the broken emerald in a small bag and placed it in his bag. 
      "Its ok puffy. It's just a Necklace.. Phil can always make me another.." y/n said with a smile, forgetting about Dream for that moment. A bell went off outside, y/n guessed Techno and Wilbur were outside. Puffy unlocked the trapdoor and ringed another bell back. The other bell was much higher pitched than the one outside. The trap door opened to a letter. Must be Mail delivery time. Y/N looked out the window seeing .The Prison.