Chapter 8: Moving On...

//AH- WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?! THIS STORY ISNT GOOD//

//edited: You'd be surprised 4months ago me :D, thank you again for your nice words my sad/lovely readers /gen  <3//

       Y/N Looked over at dream in disbelief, he listened to that whole story only to be wasted because he didn't care. Nothing at all, all that thinking was wasted to the green man.
“Are you serious?” y/n laughed nervously, dream shrugged his shoulders as he nodded, this man was the definition of trash. y/n looked around. It was a weird place, strange almost however this had something to do with y/n, or else he wouldn't be here. The more y/n thought, he looked over at the hallway. Dream saw the curiosity in y/n eyes.
“The reason why I don't care is because well. I don't like the concept of Tommy bringing anyone joy, because that makes them think they can run this server without thinking there isn't a ruler, which is ME. im dream! This is my server, this is my world. You and the others are just ponds. Ponds to my game! And the only thing that's in the way is tommy! Now i'm not saying that you are useless, but to me you kinda are. You're just another person in the way.” Dream laughed as he walked down the hall, y/n slowly followed and saw that there was a sign under them that had names. Y/N saw sapnaps fish, the axe of peace, everything that belongs to people that meant something to them is supposed to be there. At the end was tommy's cow, ghostburs sheep and Carl.. tenchos horse. y/n looked at the next instalment dream added, it was a cell for y/n. y/n gulped. His eyes shaked with mixed emotions, looking at dreams and then at the portal. He knew he wouldn't make it, it was 50/50 if he tried. He wasn't in armor like dream was, and all he had was ender pearls and the axe he owned, he left everything at home because he went neutral.
“I can't get rid of Wilbur because of what you said, you'll move on but what about ghostbur? Wilbur? They adore you, they love you and will do anything for you basically! You mean everything to him yet you, you toss him like a toy. If I remember correctly isn't that what schlatt did to quackity?” dream implied making y/n cry.
“N-no. no! I didn't mean it like that! I would never do that to wilbur! I'm not abusive.. i .. im..” y/n struggled to speak, was dream telling the truth? Is he being corrupted by schlatts abuse and just making wilbur take the fall. That might be the reason, y/n started to shake more as he held himself, maybe he was the reason wilbur blew up l’manberg. y/n quietly sobbed, dream went up to him and patted y/n head.
“Aw dont cry, i'm doing you a favor. You won't see anybody, just how you want! You can swim all you want as well and you can move on without a worry. However, ghostbur will be very sad because he wont find you. Just saying.” dream said slowly moving y/n to the cell where y/n is supposed to be. y/n looked and saw water on the bottom, dream was digging a small hole and looked at y/n and placed a hand out.
“Hand me your things, you don't need them anymore. All that hard work has come to an end. You can be.. Free I guess.” Dream suggested, his hand seemed tempting, y/n hard work can be finally paid off, but why did it seem wrong. Y/N looked at dream and then the portal. Something in his head told him to run. His heart started to thumb loudly, his heart and brain started to whisper
“Run.” they yelled, y/n felt his heart beat slowly, feeling everything at once, he took a deep breath as he slowly lifted open his bag, bringing out his pearls, dream smiled but soon that smile turned into a shocked face. y/n through one into the portal, smiling at his aim.
       “You know I almost fell for that. You made me think I was useless but you forget dream. I know what it's like to be used, and let me say the power of manipulation won't always work.” Y/N said with a small smile, dream pulled out his sword and swinged but before he could lay his sword at y/n, the boy already teleported. y/n was in the nether and boy did he run to the nearest portal to escape. The nearest portal seemed to be tommys exiled Island, y/n jumped through it and darted to the broken portal that led to The dream smp. Y/N huffed seeing that techno and ranboo where together, ranboo saw y/n running. y/n slowly stopped running and started walking. Waving towards techno and ranboo, techno waved back as ranboo shyly waved. They went forward to y/n. y/n stopped to take a breather. Ranboo took out a bottle of water and gave it to y/n, he chugged it before exhaling. y/nplaced a thumbs up and finally standed up better.
  “Hey guys..” y/n chuckled.
         “Hello” ranboo joyfully said as techno just waved again. They talked for a bit about their adventure then went home. y/n asked
      “How long was i gone for?” as they walked techno had to think.
“I'd say for a day, Tommy had just taken my items and left, ranboo has a meeting with puns in like a couple of hours.” Techno said as ranboos eyes changed to fear.
“COUPLE HOURS? Oh no. listen i gotta go, it was nice seeing you both but i gotta get ready oh god!” the tall boy left in a hurry, y/n and techno walked home, chuckling at ranboo misfortune.
    “Where did you go? Wilbur wouldn't stop bugging me or phil.” Techno asked, they reached the portal to go home and stepped in, they got out to snow, oh how y/n missed the bright colors of snow. He was only gone for a day but it felt like years.
“Dream uh, almost took me hostage. He was uh, being weird…” y/n shrugged his shoulders feeling worry, not that he didn't want to tell techno but something told him not too. Techno nods in agreement to y/ns words.
“Yeah the homeless man isn't something normal like us.” techno chuckled trying to lighten the mood. y/n smiled, dreams words made him feel stuck.
He groaned, “Techno.. Do you think I'm abusive..?” y/n asked, rubbing his arm, techno looked down at the man, raising a brow. “How so?” Techno replied, y/n gulped.
“Well.. do you think that I was harsh on Wilbur on what I said? When I told him that what he did was on him?” y/n asked, techno was stumped at the question, not that he thought y/n was abusive in anyway but the question didn't really make sense, sense he wasn't there when phil brought back wilbur, phil had briefly mentioned that they were kinda going threw stuff but not stuff that was emotional, techno didn't know how to help when it comes to supporting others from emotional perspective.
“Listen y/n im shit when it comes to stuff like this like really bad but, that's something that you and Wilbur need to talk about. Both of you need each other's help and whatever dream said, it doesn't matter, he doesnt matter, the dude Is literally homeless. You're gonna take a homeless man's words seriously? Come on y/n i thought you were better than that.” techno said looking down at y/n, y/n couldn't help but chuckle at technos words, he wiped a tear from his face and nodded.
“Yeah, i shouldn't worry.. Thanks techno..” y/n sniffled as techno patted y/n head. They got home, they said goodbyes, as y/n walked to his house, seeing wilbur on the couch passed out. The starieo was on, it had classical music playing. y/n turned it off, waking wilbur in the process. He jumped up and gave y/n a tight hug. y/n squeaked not expecting a hug so fast. Guess they were moving on fast, y/n sighed as he hugged wilbur back.
“Hey wil..” y/n tiredly asked, wilbur hummed, meaning he was listening.
“Am i something you care about?” y/n asked, wilbur lifted his head up, his hands went to the mans face and rubbed his cheeks, y/n moved into wilburs touch. Feeling like he was home.
“Of course you are. Do you feel the same for me?” wilbur questioned, y/n nodded, pressing his head on wilburs. The standing quickly turned into slow dancing.
“You are. You are something I truly care about.. But how I worded it to dream made it sound like that you were just an item… I didn't mean it like that. Without you will be hard on me, i couldn't even look at ghostbur sometimes because just his face made me think of you, i went to people who reminded me of you and got attached to them because without you i feel like nothing but i know i'm a person… but am i really? How can i be a person if i rely on you all the time to be there..'' y/n question as wilbur turned him around and placed him back on his chest. Wilbur thought about it.
“You are a person, you just haven't found out what type of person you want to be yet. Rightnow you're just kinda copying others and following them. You will get to the path of being a leader, a follower or neutral. You're going through a lot right now and I see you struggling, which is why I'm helping you, and trying my best. I don't want you to repeat history. Which is why I try to keep you away from things and mistakes I am doing, you probably already noticed.” wilbur said as they swayed. y/n nodded as he rested his head on wilburs shoulder. They stayed like that for a bit before y/n and eilbur crashed on the couch. y/n stayed on wilburs lap, cradling himself on wilbur. Wilbur chuckled as he held y/n closed.
“Im sorry. I'm sorry for being a pain, I'm sorry for everything wilbur..” y/n tiredly said with sorrow in his voice, wilburs breath hitched, y/n scotted up a bit and rested his head on wilburs shoulder and gave him a kiss on his cheek bone. He slowly closed his eyes.
“Please don't make me regret my words Love.” y/n yawned and slowly passed out. Wilbur rubbed y/n's arm softly as he felt tears fall, he made sure not to get y/n wet from his teary eyes and face. Forgiveness. Can you imagine? y/n forgave wilbur, Y/N caved in to forgive him, wilbur knew he can never be forgiven for what he had done, to tommy, to everyone. Now he has to make it up. He looked down at y/n sleeping face, he was out of breath from the sight of y/n, he had been through so much. All wilbur can do is make it up to him. Despite being a bad leader, a bad friend, even a brother. Wilbur pecked y/n on the nose and wiped his face from the dirt that was on his cheek, wilbur then wiped his teary face and smiled, laying down and getting comfortable with y/n in his arms.

         “I'll do better, now that you're here.”

//I noticed that this is shorter then the rest of the chapters and I'm sorry, everything is like eeeee and like as I slowly write these I realized I have to come up with an ending D: oof, isn't that gonna be fun//