Chapter 4: Welcome Home Wilbur...

//SMP SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT CAUGHT UP IM SORRY AND WHY ARE YOU READING!? STOP AND CATCH UP!! !!WARNING: SHELL SHOCK, MENTIONS OF PTSD(SHELL SHOCK), MURDER, PANIC ATTACK, ANXEITY!!//

Just like the war from before with schlatt, it was loud and gave Y/N shell shock, techno had given y/n headphones before the war and just put on blast Wilburs songs he wrote for y/n. Unfortunately y/n was in trouble with a wither and the headphones broke making y/n shake and feel weak. Philza came down to help y/n leave with ranboo, As y/n found ranboo, they both teleported somewhere else with their ender pearls. Ranboo was trying his best to distract y/n with anything to help him from his shell shock. y/n kept hyperventilating, hearing the sounds of bombs field his ears, the sounds of screams, and wilbur, wilbur crying out to philza to stab him. The memories kept playing in his head making him scream out for help. Ranboo felt stressed out but tried his best to help the poor shell shock man. Ranboo looked around to make sure nobody saw thm.
"Y/N.. just follow my voice and come on.." Ranboo asked as he grabbed y/n hand gently, y/n looked up at ranboo hearing the much taller man sound like an enderman. y/n tried to steady his breaths but he was panicking too much, his tears made his vision worse and just trying to focus on just ranboo. y/n head pounded and made gravity feel 10x more heavier on his body. As him and ranboo ran to a different spot, y/n can hear the TNT go off more song with the withers making so much noise causing y/n to remember the festival, the first war for freedom and then the kidnapping and 2nd war. y/n kept crying as the voices, screaming and yelling kept going through his head. As ranboo was close to his panic room y/n stopped. Ranboo looked back.
"W-What are you doing?" Ranboo tried to get closer but y/n stepped back and was crying more.
"Schlatt..?" was all that came out of y/n mouth, he fell to the ground and kept crawling back crying and repeating the words no. ranboo couldn't help but feel his tears threaten to come out as well. He slowly walked to y/n and cradled him, humming a tune from what he could remember and whispering "It's Ok" to y/n as he kept crying, ranboo lifted y/n up and slowly walked into his panic room.
There was no noise except the sound of water and the drips of the crying obsidian. y/n slowly started to calm down but still cradled himself in the corner, all ranboo could do was be patient and help y/n by rubbing circles on his back. Ranboo hummed constantly checking outside to see if it was almost over. While he was out he grabbed his pets and came back down with them. y/n didn't notice them yet, he was still trying to get his mind together. You couldn't hear the TNT go off in the room, actually you can hardly hear anything besides the water. It seems to calm y/n down even more. His breath started to steady, his eyes where now just puff and his body just felt tired and tense. y/n groaned because his throat hurt from screaming. After a little bit of blinking and checking his surroundings, he looked at ranboo and smiled.
"Sorry you had to see me like that.... Thank you for being patient, it must've been annoying..." Y/N chuckled before giving ranboo a hug, ranboo let out a small endermen noise before giving y/n a hug back.
"It's no problem y/n... i'm just glad philza got you out before you had your episode... has this happened before?" Ranboo looked at y/n, y/n shaked his head, the reason why it hasn't happened is because y/n avoided anything that can trigger his shell shock.
"This is a panic room isn't it?" ranboo sighed as he nodded at y/n question, y/n nodded as he took a deep breath and just kept holding his knees, his head was pounding so much, y/n throat was killing him, after a while y/n and ranboo got the same message from philza.
"Where are you?" Y/N and Ranboo got up and got out of the panic room. Ranboo says his goodbye to his pets one last time and helps y/n out the room. Y/N looked at the water and then at ranboo. Ranboo looked at y/n puzzled face in the water.
"Y/N if you stay in the water for too long you'll get cold. Come on,, we have to meet phil.." Ranboo said chuckling as y/n looked up at ranboo and nodded.
"Yeah.. sorry.. The water just feels nice.." y/n got out the water and shaked a bit as they walked to the now blown up la'manberg. Hearing the thunder in the distance.
"I heard there was a special place..." y/n grunted a bit as they stared at the hole that led to bedrock.
"where men could go and emancipate.." ranboo took off his crown and looked down at the floor.
"The brutality and tyranny of their ruler..." y/n took another deep breath as he winced from his throat hurting.
"Well, this place is real, we needn't fret, With Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, and fuck Eret. It's a very big place and very blown-up, L'Manberg..." y/n and ranboo lifted their heads and started to walk away from L'Manberg as y/n hummed the tune as they kept walking to the broken steps to meet philza standing there. Philza smiled as he and the two boys followed close behind to go back home. Even if y/n wasn't a part of L'Manberg anymore he started this nation with wilbur and tommy and now He will finish it, the country wasn't just a place, it's the people who have been through it till the end. A new beginning has started, what will come next through these times now? Who knows.
They get to the house, techno is settling his dogs down in the abominations house, ranboo was talking to philza as he was making a healing potion and y/n was sitting on a table waiting for phil. Techno walked in and semi smiled to see ranboo and Y/N ok. Techno patted y/n head and then went to go sharpen his weapons. Philza grabbed y/n the healing potion to drink, it helped y/ns head not pound anymore making him exhale peacefully. Techno said he was gonna hit the hay, philza was also gonna crash from the big day they had, it was just y/n and ranboo. y/n looked down at his arm, his bracelet was missing. Wilbur made y/n a bracelet out of his blue and y/n was thankful for it. y/n was now panicking.
"Where..." y/n felt tears until ranboo tapped his shoulder, y/n turned his head and saw ranboo holding the broken bracelet, y/n sighed as he took the bracelet.
"I tried to fix it but when you were having your episode it snapped and some of the crystals were missing because they just exploded. '' Ranboo said, rubbing the back of his neck. y/n chuckled and nodded, holding the bracelet up he placed it in his inventory. y/n and ranboo left technos house and decided to split to their own homes. Ranboo lived in a weird hut that wasn't a house at all but had a roof and fire pit, as long as he was happy with it. y/n went home and to expect a ghost home, it was only him. y/n looked at the blue sheeps bed but was nowhere to be seen. y/n sighed and sat on his bed looking outside, he didn't want to sleep, at least not on his bed. y/n went to his bath house, he turned on the water and went into the kitchen to grab some salt. He went back to the bath house and started to mix the salt in. He turned the water off, took off his clothes and placed on a tank top and shorts. He got in the bath and let himself float in the warm water. He closed his eyes as he took deep breaths, sinking in the water, gills appeared on the sides of his neck to breathe. He fluttered his eyes seeing the bath house ceiling, the walls around him in the bath where blue making it seem he was in the ocean. He looked at the side of him seeing wilbur. His eyes opened a bit and saw him and Wilbur on the sand. He looked tired yet happy. He turned his head and sat up.
" Are you excited? Dream is finally going to recognize us as a country." Wilbur looked very pretty in the sunlight. y/n just stared at him and smiled, he nodded before looking up in the sky, seeing the sun beam at them with white clouds doing their own thing. y/n looked back at wilbur but this time he wasn't in uniform but in his trench coat.
"My unfinished symphony is now over.. What now?" Wilbur asked looking down at y/n tiredly. y/n shrugged his shoulders as he felt something could have been done, why is this going so fast? Wasn't it just sunny earlier? y/n blinked and now it was night at the beach, he got up and looked beside him was a bloody yellow sweater. y/n felt tears fall.
"You do know his death right? Always will be because unlike you, his life is over." y/n looked behind him to see dream, y/n felt tears fall more as he looked at the sweater but this time it was wilbur smiling as blood was dying the sand red. y/n jolted up choking on salt water, he leant on the bath coughing out the salt trying to breath oxygen, soon he was just shaking and now crying. Reality hit y/n never so harshly. His lover is dead. He has to move on but how can he move on if wilbur cant? y/n will love someone else but wilbur will still think that he is still with y/n sense wilbur only remembers the good. y/n cried more thinking about this. He wasn't really going to do anything that night.
Next Morning, y/n was tired but smelt like salted coconuts, philza left to go get supplies, there was stuff happening that no one really told y/n, everytime he asked philza, ranboo and even tommy said
"Sorry y/n, it was ghostbur wish we dont share until it's done." and that's when y/n decided to just leave it be. Y/N went to visit Nikki, she was still in shock about everything, so to help her and y/n went somewhere and built a bakery. This time it was different. Y/N learned Nikki burned her bakery which honestly y/n wasn't surprised, that bakery had been through so much that maybe it was time for it to go. After they built the bakery, both of them started to make bread and different pastries. It always seems to calm the mind down. Y/N wanted to ask about wilbur towards Nikki, but even she seemed to ignore his existence.
"Nikki, let's say wilbur is alive, but sense he died and left us both but he only remembers the good. You decide to move on with your relationship without him and go with someone else but since he only remembers the good and ignores the bad... what do you do?" Y/N looked at Nikki who was puzzled by the question.
"That's a bit odd but.. Uh, hm, that's tricky, I can't see wil being so happy? I don't know heh, but uh, I'd say to send him to a hospital? Or ignore him and continue your life." Nikki continued to roll her dough, y/n looked down at his gingerbread man and sighed. Y/N changed the subject from the weird question and just talked with nikki about thoughts on fire. The day seemed to go by pretty fast, making y/n feel even more curious what is going on. y/n saw philza at home and so was ranboo.
"Hello." y/n gave a small wave as philza looked over and smiled.
"Ello! We just got back in time then, we um have something to talk to you about." Philza seemed a bit serious but tried to keep his cool. y/n nodded as he smiled and asked him to follow him. Philza and Ranboo were sitting down at the table as y/n sat down, that's when the air seemed to thicken.
"So, we tried to revive ghostbur, wilbur, but um there seemed to be a problem doing so." Philza said with the motions of his hands following, ranboos ears were down and his tail seemed to be tucked between his legs, he seemed guilty of something. y/n took a deep breath in and nodded, seeing how that couldn't be good.
"In the process of being wilbur back, it didn't exactly work and well, now he is still the same but another guest is also in the habit of his body.." Philza seemed to look up at y/n who was now very very anxious, he was twiddling his thumbs and his heart could be heard very loudly. "Go on.." y/n gulped as philza took in a deep breath.
"Schlatt and wilbur are both stuck in the same body. Until he can plan something to revive and get schlatt out again um, you have two ghost in one body living in your house and, i know you have terrible history with schlatt, but sense wilbur seems to have better control on his body you won't have to deal with schlatt to much? If it's too much for you to handle I'll gladly watch over my dead son plus man." philza placed a hand over y/n hands to show his support to help y/n. y/n was shaking a lot, this was already bad enough he has to now live with his dead abuser. y/n gulped and nodded. Now he really didn't want to go home to face that mess. He really didn't want to. Philza let y/n stay in the house for a bit to get ready to see his dead boyfriend and abuser, y/n took deep breaths and started walking to his house, shaking not from the cold snow and night but from seeing schlatt. He made it to the door and slowly opened it, seeing wilbur looking tired holding blue. His eyes fluttered open and gave a tired smile.
"Love! Your home." he slowly got up, y/n saw his ram horns but nothing seemed to change out of wilburs appearance, only the horns. y/n gave a small fast smile and cautiously sat next to wilbur.
"Did philza tell you?" Wilbur twiddled with his thumbs looking at y/n, y/n shifted a bit on the couch nodding.
"Why couldn't you tell me?" y/n asked as wilbur stayed quiet. A blue tint glowed around him and his white glazed eyes turned to ram eyes. y/n hitched before schlatt got spooked by the sudden change of scenery.
"WHAT THE F- where, oh i hate this so much, wait i know you-" Wilbur shaked and the blue tint was gone as well as the weird eyes. y/n chuckled a bit before patting wilburs back.
"Why do i want a cigarette?" Wilbur asked as y/n shaked his head no.
"No no no. No cancer sticks." y/n was not scared anymore yet kinda was. The more he thought about the living conditions the more anxiety about wilburs safety was brought up then y/n having to relive past trauma. This probably won't be so bad he thought.
"Now i'm back to this hell hole.'' Wilbur shaked again, looking more confused.
"Oh dear.."

//So like, I'm sorry if the story is fast pase lmao, but don't worry I'll go slower!! Ummmm so I'm trying to follow the smp line of lore and stuff but at the same time doing my own thing, this is literally me doing whatever and bs my way through. Um yeah. Yeah//