Chapter 2

Dylan's POV

"Damn!" I cursed as I missed the target! "This is annoying as hell! The control's not accurate!"

"Stop blaming the damn machine for loosing!" The raven haired woman on my right responded. "Suckers!" She exclaimed as she continued to shoot the undead that kept coming towards us.

"Damn it!" I yelled as my final life was taken away and the question 'continue?' was displayed on the big screen. Instead of swiping my cards, I opted to place the gun controller back to it's holster and waited for my friend to finish. "I'm done."

"Haha!" She chuckled at my miserable defeat. "I'll be dead soon too... just wait a while."

"Sure take your time... I'll be just on the crane." I told her as I spotted a crane machine at the corner. There were assorted stuff animals in there so I decided to try my luck and get one for my wife. I would get one for my son too but he's not into stuffed animals anymore. He outgrown it. He liked to collect action figures specially gundams and zoids. Maybe I'll buy him one later.

It took me three tries to finally get the stuffed penguin. I was never good at them in the first place.

I turned around and saw my friend swiping her card. "Van!" I yelled. "I thought your done?"

"I reached the final level and I saw that you're busy with the crane so I continued. Just a little more." She explained while shooting some more zombies. "Why don't you swipe your card and help me so we can get this over asap."

"Fine!" I placed the stuffed penguin between my knees, swiped my card and began shooting. Who knew that two leaders of multibillion dollar companies were out here shooting zombies. I smiled at the circumstance.

"Yeah!" We both yelled as the 'End' was displayed on the screen followed by the credits. "Do you think they were done?" She added.

"Ashley hasn't texted me yet. How about you?"

"None from Anna. They said not to bother them and they will contact us."

"Yeah... I was given that same instruction too."

We both sighed.

"So what now? I'm tired of playing here. What can we do in this place?" She asked.

It was Saturday and our wives decided to have a 'girl time'. We were at a Spa House outside the city. The place was serene. It was quiet, relaxing and boring as hell. Fortunately, they have this mini arcade room maybe for the kids or the husband or partners like us.

"Maybe there's a cafe or something." I replied while looking around. Ashley and Anna were probably getting a massage or a body spa. They have a three hour session of something that Van and I never bothered to understand. It's for the skin. That's all we knew. These type of activities wasn't really our thing. I don't like other people touching me except Ashley. Same goes for Van.

It funny how Anna and Ashley became best friends in such a short time. Maybe because they shared the same horrifying experience back in the ship. They easily connected and has been spending a lot of time together.

Ashley and Andrea were still as close as always. Nobody could break their bond as sisters and we're still neighbors. It's just Andrea wasn't really fond of these kind of activities too and she also had little Anika to take care.

Mikey had grown into fine young man. He's spending the night at one of his friend's house. He never gave us any trouble and we were very proud of him. And dad still spoils him too much.

This place was like a mini paradise. The main building houses the reception and waiting area. Probably the supply and stocks too. There were different mini bungalows at the back. One of the attendant said that the treatments and services were being done there. The mini arcade was also in a separate place as well as the mini cafe that we found using the pamphlet.