Chapter 19

Scarlet

Chase couldn't get me out of this place fast enough. He grabbed my hand and was pushing through the crowd like the place was on fire.

When we got to his truck I pushed him back against the cold door and grabbed the bottom of his hoodie while my mouth smashed against his. His hands were rubbing down my body and arousal was pooling between my legs, my core begging to be touched.

I unbuttoned his jeans and he moaned into my mouth.

"Shit, let's at least get inside the truck," he said breathlessly.

As soon as he opened the door I was pushing him inside while I stayed out so I could undress a little. My outfit was skin tight and it would be a hassle to get off with so little room. He watched as I kicked off my heals and stepped out of my black jeans, his tongue grazing his bottom lip.

He grabbed my hand and yanked me inside, immediately closing the door behind me. I climbed on top of him and pulled his hoodie off, kissing his neck as soon as it come into sight.

He reached his hand to my throbbing center, making me gasp when he moved my panties to the side and put his fingers inside of me.

"I fucking missed this."

"Show me how much," I begged.

With that, he lifted his ass and pulled his boxes down, releasing his monster dick for me. He grabbed my hips and brought me down onto him. My head fell back as I quickly started to bounce, moaning as he filled me completely. His mouth was everywhere but settled on my right nipple, sucking and biting it like he was starving.

My body continued moving up and down on his cock as his hands spread my ass cheeks apart, giving him deeper access.

"FuckFuckFuck," I cried out. "I'm about to come."

Within seconds, we were both moaning and whimpering as we came in unison. His body jerking while mine was shaking, riding out the last of my orgasm.

I looked up and his eyes were burning into mine as he grazed my lips with his thumb. I closed my eyes at the contact and his lips were on mine again, but softly.

"Stay with me tonight," I said against his lips.

A genuine smile appeared on his face and he nodded. "I wouldn't be anywhere else."

~

We made love twice more that night. While the car sex was so damn hot and a fun, spontaneous experience, I preferred our slow, intimate lovemaking. He took such good care of me, paying attention to my entire body. I loved him with every inch of who I was. The good and bad, I'd take it all if it meant that we would be together forever.

I know that probably sounds crazy, I'm only twenty. I have my entire life to live, blah blah blah. Chase makes me feel alive, he completes my life. I hated thinking about a possible life without him.

Chase

Waking up with Scarlet in my arms feels unlike anything I've ever experienced. Every concern in the back of my mind melts away when she's with me. She is my angel on earth and I'll spend the rest of my life making sure she's happy.

The sheet is barely covering us and I can see her chest rising and falling with every sweet breath she takes. Her cheeks are slightly pink and her eye makeup is smudged from the night before. She's never looked more beautiful than she does in this moment.

I bring her closer to me, kissing the top of her head. Her piercing green eyes open and when she sees me looking at her, a smile plays at her lips as she moves to stretch.

"Morning, sleepyhead," I say.

"Good morning."

"I hate to leave already but I took most of the day off work yesterday, I really need to go in today."

"I get it. Thanks for staying with me," she smiles, scooting closer and kissing my lips before climbing out of bed.

Her naked body was incredible. It was like a work of art, sculpted just for me. I had to talk my dick down, he didn't get the memo that it was time to leave.

"You still have that hoodie, huh?" I asked, watching her tie her hair into a ponytail.

"Of course I do!" She said, bringing the sleeves up to her nose and breathing in. "It still smells like you. You let me wear it last year for my birthday, right before you gave me the locket."

I smiled. "I remember."

I got out of bed and jumped into my jeans before walking over to her. "I forgot to give you your birthday present last night. We got a little distracted."

"You didn't have to—"

"I know but I wanted to," I said, grabbing my jacket and reaching in the pocket. "Happy birthday, Scar."

I handed her a black velvet box and watched while she opened it, her eyes brightening when she saw what it was.

"This... Chase, this is beautiful."

I reached out and grabbed the ring from the box and slid it on her right ring finger. "This is a promise ring, okay?" I kissed her hand. "My promise to you is that I will always put you first, Scar. I will protect you and your heart."

She looked down at her hand, the rose gold band covered in beautiful diamonds. Tears welled up in her eyes and she wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered, "Thank you."

My hands found her ass as I lifted her up in a hug, her legs wrapping around my body. "I mean it. I'll do anything for you. For us."

"Ditto," she said with a big cheeky smile. "You are my person, Mr. Davis."

Scarlet

My phone was clinched in my hands, waiting for Ethan to text be back. I was worried he was going to cancel.

Ethan invited Chase and I over for dinner to talk. I couldn't help but hope Jordan would be there. He has surprisingly taken this harder than Ethan has and my sister heart can't take much more of him not talking to me. And the living situation between him and Chase was a mess.

Jordan makes sure to avoid Chase at all costs. Chase has tried sending several text messages but never gets replies. I feel awful, Jordan hasn't even been going into work. This is messing with more than just people's emotions and it's killing me.

"Penny for your thoughts," Chase said, reaching over and weaving his fingers through mine as he drives.

"I'm just nervous. Do you know if Jordan will be there?"

"Not sure. E, invited him though. Let's hope he comes and after tonight we can start an actual real relationship."

A smile couldn't stay away. I brought his hand to my lips and kissed. "That's music to my ears."

"I'm serious, Scar. I want nothing more than to make you happy for the rest of my life. You're it for me."

"You're it for me, too. You always have been."

Have you ever felt so anxious, on the verge of puking but also excited at the same time? That's how I feel walking up to my brothers house. Jordan's car isn't here yet but in the back of my mind I know he'll show up. He always shows up for me.

Ethan greets me with a hug and Chase with one of those hug slap things guys do. My heart wanted to cry happy tears because this seemed normal.

"Hey, man. I appreciate the invitation," Chase murmured.

He took a step back. "I love my sister more than anything and you're my boy," He said so matter of fact. "I owe it to you both, to all of us, to hear you out."

That's all we wanted, a chance.