BONUS CHAPTER.

Song recommendation-MIROH by stray kids.(this is my jam)

Felix pov

Years had passed hyun-woo was now six, everything been same me and hyunjin was still working on the same company. And the way time passed by was fast I remember coming to korea for the first time then here I am standing infront of my son's school to pick him up, most of the time me and hyunjin came to pick him up together but today he had some important works to do.

I was still his assistant he said I have every skill to now have higher position than an assistant but I refuse cause being his assistant was better than any position.

The bell rang and soon kids started running out of their classes to go home. laughter and yell's filled the Atmosphere. I search for hyun-woo but found him no where so I thought to walk to his class. The time I was infront of his class I heard the fimilar voice yelling.

'LEAVE ME!' my eyes widen realising who's voice it is. I open the door of the class as fast as possible, revealing 3 boys one of them was hyun-woo and the other two were slightly old kids from hyun-woo they looked like they were eight or something but that's wasn't the main point. The boys were grabbing on to hyun-woo's coller almost ripping it, they still didn't notice my presence as they continued.

I walk to them and separate them hyun-woo quickly hug my left leg and I quickly kneel down to hug him. He was crying the other two boys looked shocked.
'what are you guys thinking you are doing??, Do you think bullying is a cool thing to do??' they stayed silent I sighed and spoke in a more soft voice.

'listen kids this isn't a good thing which you are doing right now, he did told me about you and I was going to talk to you both If you feel like this is fun to do, it must be for only you guys but not for the people who is getting bullied.' the boy with the bangs seemed to understand me as he shook his head a yes. But the other boy seemed to only have a pissed face suddenly he spoke.

'who are you to scold me!?' he asked I was surprised by the sudden question, he walk out of the classroom with a angry face.
Kids this days, I hope I could talk to his parents or something about this I can't let them bully hyun-woo more.

I looked back at hyun-woo who was now sobbing on my shoulder I kissed his head and caressed it. I push him lightly so I could see his face. Red nose and eyes messed up coller his bangs messed up aswell, I ruffle his hair to neat it and neat his coller as well.
I look back at the boy with the bang's who seemed to be guilty.
The boy look at hyun-woo as he also look back at him.

'i am sorry...' he said and soon hyun-woo's lips started to curve in to a bueatiful smile and he flash it against him. The boy seemed to have admired his smile i smile with him. Then look back at the boy.
'thank you for listening to me..' I said and he nod at me with a small smile soon he left the room. I pick up hyun-woo's bag and held on his tiny hand we walked out of the room to the car.
I planned to take him to park to bright up his mood.

Time skips to park

I watch hyun-woo as he was kneeling down at a cat which we found at the park, he talked to it happily I smiled at how happy  he looked while talking to the cat, suddenly the things happend a while ago flashed through my mind, if I talk about this to hyunjin he gonna end up run out like a mad man to that boy's house.
So I guess I should not, I can Handel this today was Friday which gives hyun-woo two day holiday when he get back to school at Monday to school I will collect his parents number and contact them.

'oi hyun-woo...' I called out and he turn around to face me
'yes papa??' I smiled and spoke staring at his green eyes.
'don't tell about this bullying things to dad you know what will happend if he get to know.' I said and he nod while saying.
'i know papa!' he said with a bright smile and continue playing with the cat.