CHRISTMAS

Song recommendation- Gone days by stray kids

Felix pov/christmas eve

Me,hyunjin, Misa and jeongin were currently cooking the christmas eve dinner. I was mixing the mixture for the Christmas cake for tommarow and Misa were cutting some tomatoes for the meat balls and spaghetti, while jeongin were trying to make some weird type of pancake thingys. hyunjin was helping me with putting the suger in the bowl of the cake mixture slowely as I keep mixing..hyunjin and jeongin friends weren't here yet.

'yahhh!!!' me and hyunjin turn our head to the direction to the young couple and started laughing our ass out as we saw a pancake smack dab on misa's face I think jeongin try to flip it and it end up on her face.
'shut up idiots!!' she said to us and remove the pancake from her face and death glare her mate who was looking nervously at her. he gave a small smile to her which she return with smacking the pancake to his face, I almost fell on the ground laughing.
(This part was so random LoL this whole chapter is random I guess)

'Guys do y'all friends know about you guys identity??' I asked as they nod, currently jeongin was washing his face which was covered with pancake mixture.
'so how y'all met??' I ask randomly while doing mixing the batter.
'Thats a long damn story' hyunjin said and stand there having flashback or something and then he started saying the lil falshback on how they met.

Flash back time kids!

Jeongin,seugmin and Han was sitting at the detention hall of the school doing small talks cause the teacher wasn't here yet. Soon the door open revealing Minho,hyunjin,Chan and chanbin the time they enter Han eyes fell on the cat eye boy named Minho he stare at him like he was some type of angel (which he is) soon Minho notice it too and he look at him with a confused look and ask 'why are you stairing at me like that??' he asked as he raised one of his eyebrows. Han quickly shrugged his shoulders and look down back at his book blushing hard.

'oh wassup, who the fuck y'all messed with this time??' Jeongin asked looking at the older group they all were 1 yrs older than them(let's think like that for the sake of this fanfic)
'nah it was just a stupid arguing about which anime was good.' hyunjin said and take a seat at one of the bench with a annoyed face.
'you are acting like you are not the one who started it!!' Chan stated and take a seat aswell.
'It end up on yelling and gradually fighting then Mr. kim came and kick our ass out.' Said changbin soon they all were seated
'wow so we almost have the same reason to come here.' said seugmin with a small laugh.
'so what were ya fighting about?' asked Minho stairing deeply at han, Han felt like he will explode any minute but manage to answer 'about who is good between dc and marvel'
'and me and Han started acting like batman and ironman and end up on banging on to Mrs. Lee and made her chemicals and stuffs for the chemistry class to fall on the floor and break.' Jeongin said with a bored face (it's so hard to choose between marvel and dc cause both of them are ✨👌)
'And you know what happened next...' added seugmin.
'wow we do have the same energy don't we??' Asked Chan then they notice Minho and Han stairing at eachother literally lost in eachother.

'So when did this happend?' changbin asked pointing towards Minho and Han.
'Don't know, don't care.' said hyunjin who flipped through the pages of the note book and gradually they became friends with eachother and Minho and Han end up as boyfriends.(we love some minsung moments)

End of the falsh back

'Wow, y'all were stupid from back then.' Misa said with an emotionless face.
'Excuse me!!' hyunjin and jeongin said in unison. Making me let out a chuckle.

Time skip 7:30 pm

We were almost done with everything. I put the cake into the oven and start on cleaning the counter while hyunjin were now making some hot chocolate while Misa and jeongin were arranging plates at the dinning hall I washed my hands. Then we heard the door bell going off .
'I will get it!!' I said as I walk to the door as I open I felt someone jumping on me, we both fall on to the ground I look up to see a guy who looked like a squirrel??