THE JOURNAL.

Song recommendation- Ex by stray kids

9:55/Felix pov

    I was walking through the streets which was pretty empty at the moment. Dragging my legs back home. Soon I heard the whimper of a cat, I turn my head to the direction where I heard the voice I saw a cardboard box on the side of the street. I slowely walk towards the box and peek in, to see a cute little kitten with bright green eyes, it was so beautiful. I stare at it with aw and took it in my hands soon regretting it cause it scratch my hand with the lil paw of his/her. I let out a low whimper in pain the kitten look at me and then stare at me with it's bueatiful green eyes. I let out chuckle and bring it closer to my lips and pecked it's head. I carry it in my arms it was still stairing at me. I really really wanted to bring this cute one home but then I remember the land lord hates animals she will maybe end up making me move out. I sighed in sadness at me not being able to take the kitten home. I kneel down and put the kitten back in the box. I stare at it with a soft sad smile and pat his head which it responded with a pur. I chuckled. I whisper to it ' I am sorry.....I can't take you with me..' with that I stand back on my legs and slowely started to walk away. but then I heard the kitten crying out for me I turn back and stare at it as the kitten also stare back at me....

     And here I am at the pet shop buying supplies for the cute one who was now in the paper bag I had, after buying the supplies I walk out and started to head back home soon my shoes met with something solid. I look down to see a black journal laying down on the cold road. I slowely pick it up and look around trying to find the owner but the street was empty. I glance back at the journal and open it hoping to find any deatails about the journal owner as I open it I met with Korean letters being a Korean myself I read out which seems like a name 'Hwang hyunjin'  I read out the name so it's a boy. Soon i realised his name was the only deataila I could find about him. I look around trying to find a Korean boy, but yeah the streets were empty I slowely continue walking with the black journal in my hand.

  My feet give up as I decided to sit on one of the bench "ahh I am tired" I thought as I tilt my head back and close my eyes feeling the cold air brush against my soft blond hair and my face I relaxed bit at it.

Soon I heard a male voice speaking in Korean. I shoot up my head to see a tall figure of a man, he had long blond hair which was tied in a small low messy bun, his eyes were only visible as he was wearing a mask his eyes were sharp it was bueatiful that I lost in them. ' i am Hwang hyunjin not a dumb clown so stop calling me that!!...................yeah I know I lost it but I will find it don't worry!...............ahh stfu I am hanging up!!' He said as he cut the call and walk past me not at all noticing my presence and then it hit me 'he is Hwang hyunjin!!!' I scream in my mind as I look at the man who is now far away from me I quickly stand up on my feet and yelled his name out 'HWANG HYUNJIN!!' he look to his left and right confused at who called his name. I quickly started running to him my eyes only focoused on his figure and then *bam* my head hit on to something hard everything started revolving around me,my vision was getting blury aswell as my hearings. With a sting pain in my head everything turn black as I feel myself falling.......

Oof! Writting is so hard man! Anygays hope y'all enjoy this chapter I don't even know if someone is reading this lol-