DREAM'S COMING TRUE

Song recommendation- wonder by Shawn mendes

12:06 AM/FELIX HOME- FELIX POV

'Bro did you actually punched the satan's son' I asked myself disbeliefed on what I just did.
'is he now gonna kill me for that??' I whisper to myself.
'but he was the one who kissed me like wtf bro!?' i keep on talking to myself nervous about getting killed by hyunjin. I sighed and washed my face with the cold water and stare at myself through the mirror for sometimes and spoke.
'stop being a pussy Felix you did nothing wrong he deserved it even if he gonna kill you face it.' I comfort myself and walk out of the bathroom and jump on to my small yet comfy bed.
'damn I need to buy a new bed it's super small' I said. with that I closed the lights of my bedroom and lay myself on the bed, I closed my eyes but soon shoot open it  hearing some type of voice coming from the kitchen.

'Okay I think my death is near' I said thinking it must be hyunjin.
I slowely sat up on the bed gulping my salvia through my dry throat. I heard the sound again making me flinch a bit 'shit maybe I should fight!' I said as I jump off the bed and stand like a brave man then I relise how can a human boy like me fight a demon? but you should try atleast running away. I thought and took a slipper in my hand for a defend, so stupid right. I slowely make my way out of my room to the living room/kitchen. I switch on the light and saw nothing but a "rat" 'wtf!?' I yell out. As I shoo it away I look around thinking where the rat came from soon I found a hole on the corner of the celling.
'This apartment is getting very old' I look around making sure if it was actually a rat, and yeah it was I sighed in relief and walk back and lay down but I could not bring myself to sleep cause of so many questions  running around my mind non stop.

'why did he kiss me!?'
'does he actually love me!?'
'and why the fuck does he love me??'
'and- felix stop! You will go crazy like this!'
I thought as I sighed and close my eyes trying to get some sleep
And soon i fell asleep....

I woke up hearing my phone buzzing. which was placed on the side table near my bed without opening eyes nor moving my body I grab my phone and answer with my still closed eye's and place the device near my ear.

'hello??' I said with a sleepy raspy voice.
'yah Felix come to the xxxx cafe.'
'who are you??' I said still half asleep.
'your girlfriend!!!!' she said in a mocking way.
'oh really! what's your name?' I asked grinning still not being able to come to my senses.
'LEE FELIX GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.' she screamed on the other line making me fully awake.
'oi Misa!? Wtf you want' I asked sitting up on the bed wrapping myself with the white comforter of mine.
'come to xxxx cafe' ' she said hanging up.
'hello? Hello? She hang up.. ah what does she want!?' I whinned bcs of the ruined sleep. I look at the clock to see it's 7:00 am at morning.
'why is the cafe' open at this time' I sighed and got off my bed almost falling on my face bcs of the comfort which were wrapped around my body.

At the cafe' 8:34 am

'okay so dad came to take us that day for this?' I said stairing at the check in shock.
'yeah I think so..'
'wow what a gold digger' I said as I still stare at the check
'well thank god our grandparents leave this amount for us and do you know we must had lost it but thankfully I got the call from the bank they were trying to get our contact number for years."
'wow- wait now we can fulfill our dreams!!' I said with sparkling eyes happy about finally getting my dream's come true which was to go to my parents country at south Korea and work in a good company and enjoy my life there and now it was also to escap from that demon..
Misa smiled brightly which I rarely see on her face.

At the airport /no one's pov

Misa growled annoyingly at her brother bcs he keep getting lost there and here 'how stupid are you??' she asked with an annoyed face.

'what it's not my fault that this airport is this big' he bark back at his sister as the short girl let out a sigh soon they heard Felix flight being announced. Now it was time for to Felix to leave Australia to south Korea for the first time.

'bye...' Felix said pretty akward. As he didn't knew if he should hug her or not, same goes to Misa they never been close to eachother for a long time. Soon they decided to hug. Felix eyes started to tear up as he whisper to his sister right ear.

'i am sorry i know I have never been a good brother to you,when you took care of me indirectly even after knowing it i was still being a jerk.'

'what are you talking about you cared about me.....'

his sister said in a low voice making Felix broke the hug and look at her with his teary eyes.

'huh?'he asked completly confused at her sister's words.

'i know you were the one who took care of me when I was got a high fever that time, I saw everything I was just acting like I was unconscious.'

Quick flashback

Felix was walking back home from work. But that's when he got a call from the hospital 'hello?' he asked confused on who it was.
'hey this is from xxxx hospital well who are you to lee Misa?'
Felix heart was beating fast wondering what happened to his sister even though he never show it outside he really loved his sister and cared about her as she was the only family he had. With shaking voice he replied.
'h-her brother w-what happend to her?'
'Well she passed out on the xxxx street she had a high fever which made her unconscious,can you pls come here sir?'
'yeah! Yeah I will be there in 15 min's.'
Felix bring his sister to her home which was actually grandma's after laying her down he prepared every thing for her like make her dinner,put every medicine she needed near her bed's side table and even left her a note on how to take it by addressing himself as a nurse from the hospital and after cleaning her room he left but he never knew his sister was wide awake from the time he was writting down the note to cleaning the room but she was too tired to speak so she act like she was still in her deep sleep..."

End of flashback

Felix stand there shocked at her knowing it.
'i thought you won't ever know' his sister chuckled lightly at the sight of his shook face.
'well you should leave before you miss the flight..'he nodded but he spoke again.
'why don't you come with me??' He asked.
'well I prefer Australia more and the art school I ever dream of is here so...' Felix nodded understanding his little sister.
'but... I may will visit Korea and stay there a bit long cause....' she struggle to find her words, she took a deep breath confusing Felix. she suddenly spoke in a high pitched voice.
'cause I have a boyfriend who is living at south korea and I am planning to visit him soon.'
'you HAVE A WHAT!?' Felix ask with his eyes wide open.
'i have a boyfriend.' she said making it more clear for her brother
'AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT NOW!?'
'stop it's not a big deal and you don't even talk to me probably to even tell you about this.' before Felix could open his mouth to speak, they heard the last announcement for Felix to go, he gulped down what he was gonna say and let out a sigh and said
' we will talk about this later...so bye shit head.' he said as he turn to leave as he walks away Misa yelled back.
'have a good ride, asshole!!' Felix glare at her and then he left to his flight..

Well there was nothing hyunlixy in this chapter but I am sure soon you will get some real hard hyunlix moments✨ and I will try to update fast.