THE BAR

Omg thank you so much for 1k views!!

Song recommendation- My pace by Stray kids

FELIX POV/6:00 PM/AT THE CLUB

I enter the fancy bar letting the strong alcohol and the loud music hit me. I walk through the crowd of people dancing with my hand on my both pockets. I sat at one of the bar stool, soon the bartender approach me asking what drink I wanted. I just said I don't need anything and he just walk away to the other customers. I grab my phone out of my pocket calling hyunjin but he didn't pick up I try and try now it was my 7th time calling him I furrowed my eyebrows and leave a message.

In the chat

Felix: hey I am here where you at??? Sent

No reply.

I sighed and try to look around for him but it was impossible as the place was crowded with so many people why in the world did he call me here and that asshole isn't even picking up the call.

After sometimes, I tried to call him again but other than hearing the sound of him picking up I heard a fimilar ringtone coming from beside me. I look to my left to see hyunjin standing there my eyes widen seeing him, I got startled. he just chuckled then it hit me his hair!? It was now black it made him look more handsome... for a moment I just stare at him, he try to get my attention but I was just lost in his bueatiful face. how come someone like him end up as a demon when he should be an angel. Then all of sudden he flick my forehead making me hiss in pain and making me come back to my sense again.
'yah!! why would you do that!???' I yelled at him with furrowed eyebrows.
'cause you would not stop looking at me.' he said with a wide smirk making me blush hard in embrassment suddenly he cup my cheeks and said.
'awww look at you! blushing for me you can't be more cuter than this my sunshineeeee' he stated making me smile as he call me sunshine again.

It made me so happier that I smiled widely at him. His eyes widen dramatically that's when i relise and slowely my smile fade away, he open his mouth here we go again I thought as he took a deep breath before..
'OH MY FUCKING GOD DID YOU JUST SMILE AT ME!?!?' he said, no he fucking shouted out making most of the people look at us for a brief moment then going back to their own business.

'Stop shouting!' I said with an annoyed face.
'and why did you call me here and why.the.fuck.were.you.not.
Picking.up.my.calls' I said glaring at him he just smiled and replied.
'i was busy we were having a meeting about some stuffs and the
Owner of the other company called us for a visit his company at londel, he offer me 4 tickets.'
'And why do you needed me here?' he shrugged and sat on the other stool beside me and throw his right arm over my shoulder pulling me close he said.
'so we could hang out!!' he said with a bright smile, I look at him in disbelief.
'are you fucking kidding me, I thought there was important works or something' I cried out.
' I said some stuffs I don't specify it's work or anything so it ain't my fault now you are here let's hang outtttt' he said turning me around to face the bar table he ordered drink for us and now we were slowely sipping on our drink then I look at him and ask
'so who going to Londen??' I asked he look at me and said.
'well us and our family which means misa and that brat and you,me..' he said simply.

I just nodded and continue sippin on my drink 'felix...' suddenly I heard hyunjin. His tune was different it seemed serious and low. I shoot my head towards him he was stairing down at the glass of alcohol he had infront of him. The time he realised my attention was on him he continued not daring to look at me.
'do you still....don't feel anything towards me??' he asked slowely. For a moment I just sat there with an empty mind, I don't know what to reply I knew I loved him but at the same time I was not sure or maybe I was.... scared??... After Shawn betrayed me it was hard for me to trust someone and it was hyunjin if he hurt me then I may lost it I do love him alot and it hurts to think about the love of my life throwing me away so I just sat there with my mouth closed not uttering a word and still not knowing what to say to the long black haired boy who sat beside me. he just sighed and drank the whole glass upside down to his throat. he keep drinking and drinking I tried to stop him but he just ignored me. I sighed and me myself also started drinking a big amount of alcohol in frustration and then here we go we both end up drunk..