UNEXPECTED

Song recommendation- why'd you only call me when you high?

Felix pov

Days passed after the Incident at hyunjin's house. Now I was at my apartment and I even finally got the furnitures with the help of hyunjin and Jeongin. we were now very close and hyunjin almost flirt with me every second when he was with me, he flirt hard that people may have misunderstood that we were a couple but deep down I never minded him flirting with me I kinda enjoyed it even though I just look at him with annoyed look all the time, I knew if stuffs goes like this I will fall in love with him very soon but still I didn't wanted to rush anything I wanted to let myself slowely fall in love with him... And about shawn he stopped showing up after he left his brother and squad to beat me up, and I found out the reason. I heard that he was having some virus or something which made his body ache in pain for days it was never stoping which made him go get a treatment from a hospital at America. It was pretty bad condition and no one knew what was it, he do deserve this a bit after all he did to me but for some reason I felt like it was kinda too much aswell... Maybe I am just being softy.... Most of the wounds on my body was healed that I started continue going to work from the past 3 days. The plaster on my fractured arm was removed but doctor warn me to don't strain the arm too much.. which I try myself to don't, it did hurt when I strained it..

I finished washing the last dish and sighed, I remove the yellow rubber gloves off my hands and walk to the white sofa at the hall and plopped myself on it. Jeongin was the one who planned all the decoration for the house and he was talanted on it as the apartment looked so bueatiful than my previous one I stayed. soon I heard my phone ringing. I picked up my phone glancing at the caller ID it was misa, I put it near my right ear.

(OTP)
Misa: yo I am coming today to seoul, and we are having a dinner  tomorrow with my boyfriend. Again I am warning you don't fucking scare him by asking weird intense questions!!, She warned me while I just rolled my eyes at that and spoke.
Felix: but I am your brother and I need to ask some questions so we could know if he is safe and he won't hurt you!
Misa: he was the one who took care of me when you were not there remember.. ,that statement made my heart ache it's true I was never there for her. I was being a bad brother for years and seems like her boyfriend was atleast there but soon I heard her panicked and concerned voice when I kept quiet.
Misa: hey hey I don't mean it like that I don't know that just slip out of my mouth I don't mean it, I am sorry!!, She apologized making me chuckle and reply.
Felix: stop being worried shit head I was just drinking water.
I lied,she sighed in relief.
Misa: okay I am hanging up I will call you when I am there.. ,she said and cut the call I just sighed and place the phone on the coffee table infront of me.

Time skips

'Stop saying those cheesy stuffs hwang!' I spoke to hyunjin through the phone while waiting for Misa at the airport.
'oh come on baby I was just talking about our works' he replies through the other line.
'yeah by also doing weird pick up line between the conversation.' I complete it for him as he just chuckled and spoke.
'okay I am sorry I was just joking around,see you tomorrow sunshine!'
'yeah bye Hyun!' I said as I hang up. My face was all red cause of his nickname for me I loved when he called me sunshine. soon my face went back to it's normel temperature and then I continue waiting soon I saw Misa walking to me with a trolly, I helped her with luggage and we took a taxi to my apartment. we enter the apartment 'wow' she said in amazement looking around the apartment I just smiled closing the door behind us.
'it looks duper prettier than your old apartment' she said as she check out my new place.
'yeah it sure does and the decoration was done by one of my friend he is good at this.' I state as she nod and spoke.
'yeah he is so good at it.' she sighed as she flopped on the couch while I just carry her luggage to the guest room when I come back she spoke again.
'this apartment look pretty expensive..'
'it is but it's okay to handel it with my new salary!' i replied.
'i am happy that you have more of a good life now." she said with a grin she look different, she looked more happy.
'you looked pretty excited!' I stated as I take a seat near her on the couch.
'yeah i am seeing my boyfriend in real life after a long time.' she said and smiled lovingly in thought of her boyfriend.
'it seems like he really make's you happy' I said with a soft smile happy after seeing her happy.
'heck yeah he does I am so lucky to have him, and how is Hyunjin you doing any progress on your feelings.' she said with a smirk and sitting up straight beside me.
'i don't know...' I replied
'hey, he seems all cool and all and even look handsome.' she said
'i know he does, but I wanna take everything slow that's more fun.'
'come on that's more boring if you already had said yes the first time, you both could had married by this time!' she state with a emotionless face.
'yahhh don't get the marriage thoughts on your head already!!' I yelled blushing madly, making her chuckle she stood up and stretch her arms and walk to her room slowely while saying.
'make me food I will be at my room.'
'i am not your maid you little brat!!' I yelled but she ignored me and walk to her room, this kid I thought and stood up to make food not bcs she told me so bcs I was hungry too.