LOVING A DEMON.

This chapter is gonna be pretty long as it's the last one it's funny when I think about how short my first chapters were and look at this chapters now.

Song recommendation-Rewrite the stars by James Arthur and Anne-Marie.

Every one sat there the snow still falling on them hyunjin sobbed still caressing Felix cheeks Misa was crying in jeongin's embrace.
'hyunjin I guess we should go...' yeji said with a low sad voice as she put her right hand on his shoulder,softly leaving a pat on it aswell he stay silent for sometimes then slowely nod his head. he wrap his arms around Felix life less body and stand up with him in his arms.

He lean in and gave a soft peck on his forehead. The hurt inside his heart was unbearable he wish he could go with Felix he didn't wanted a life without him. The tear roll over from hyunjin's cheek and fell on to Felix freckled cheek. Hyunjin closed eyes and took a deep breath and whispered
'I wish you were alive...'

Suddenly a blue light was shining between hyunjin and Felix but no one noticed it, The four of them started walking while Felix lay on hyunjin's arms. The wounds and cuts which was all around his body was healing but yet again no one noticed it.

*Cough*

Hyunjin stop on his track his green emerald eyes widen soon he tilt his head down to see Felix coughing, he kept on coughing and then he suddenly breath in some air and then cough hard, soon he started breathing normally hyunjin stand there shocked.
his heart was beating again.

Slowely Felix eyes flutter open and it stare at hyunjin's eyes.
'felix!?' hyunjin spoke making the other three of them look behind to see the most surprising thing Felix was laying on hyunjin's arms but not lifeless but alive, Felix blink his eyes to clear his vision.

'how?' hyunjin asked himself surprise about everything which was happening now. Then yeji saw how the big scar on his right cheek was gone so she quickly check the big wound aswell all the wounds were healed only blood stained them now.

'You healed him...' she said making hyunjin and others look at her confused.

Yeji grab misa's wounded wrist and bring her close to hyunjin
'Touch it or something!' he obyed and he touch it but nothing happend to the wound, yeji stand there thinking something then she spoke again 'wish to heal it.' hyunjin obyed again as he wished with his eyes closed.
'I wish to heal this wound.' suddenly the wound disappeared everyone look at it shocked suddenly yeji started laughing.

'Your power of healing is now stronger I guess you can even regenerate people.' yeji Said as she clapped her hands together with a grin, Felix was trying to process what was happening then all of the things which happend a while ago flashed through his mind the last thing he saw before passing away was hyunjin looking at him lovingly.

'what h-happend to m-me?' Felix asked as he look up at hyunjin. hyunjin look down with teary eyes he smiled sweetly and put him down slowely and hug him tigtly. he burried his head in to Felix side neck he take a big sniff of his smell and then giggled, the broken heart of his was healed he was so happy that his fiance was back alive again.

'nothing...' he said and kept on hugging Felix, he thought it's better to explain it after sometimes, Felix slowely hug him back they stay like that for some more times and then felix spoke
'It's cold here...'
'oh yeah sorry let's go home!' hyunjin said with a wide grin.

After 3 months/ march/at hyunjin's house

'Oh hell no I am not doing this, I can't stay away from Felix for that long!!' hyunjin said as he cross his arms and pressed it against his chest with a small pout on his plumb lips.
Chan sighed in frustration while Minho look at him with a "are you serious" look.
'Seriously hyunjin it's only for one day!' Minho said annoyingly.
'but that's still long!' Hyunjin bark back.
'hyunjin it's for the sake of the wedding after y'all wedding you don't have to stay away from him.' said Chan with seugmin nodding in agreement.