IT HURTS!HURTS SO BAD!

Song recommendation- broken by isak Danielson

Felix pov/2:08 AM

'Hyunjin don't leave me please hyunjin!' I gasp for air as I sat on my bed it was a nightmare. I had a nightmare about hyunjin leaving me it scared me, scared me more than anything. It will hurt so bad if he left me like that, it will hurt so bad if he break my heart like that. I hold my head as it hurts it's back again this was now rare this days but it's back now I walk to the kitchen and grab a glass of water and the pill for my head.

Months passed now it was October one year had almost passed,me and hyunjin was doing good,our relationship didn't change at all everything same but this past days I felt uneasy I felt scared,scared if he will leave me because I am not perfect for him but I ignored the feelings thinking it's just some stupid stuffs which happends when we are in a relationship. It is normel to feel like this....I guess

I sat on the kitchen stool and drink the pill down my throat after sometimes I felt my head calming down my body was relaxed. I let out a sigh in relif it was pure silence in the apartment as I lived alone, I felt lonely here and hyunjin did talk about me moving to his house I just told him I will think about it ,now I think I should...

Suddenly I heard a light scratching sound coming from outside the door. I gulp down my salive It was kinda scared, I slowely walk up to the door and open it slightly. I peak through the small crack of the door....no one.....
No one was there maybe I just imagine it. I sighed and was about to close the door but I heard a meow. I look down to see a fimilar cat it had its white bueatiful fur and green eyes then it click me it look really like the cute one I met at Australia but how is it here?
Maybe it's a different cat but it really look similar to the cute one I kneel down and Patt it's head as it purr, everything about it was the same I think it's actually the same cat.

'cute one?' it stared at me the same stare then I notice I had put a small collar on him I check at it and wow it's really the same cat I quickly pick the cat up and hug it tightly.
'you are backkk' I said as I stare at the cute cat and kiss his forehead ignoring the question how he came here that's when I realised I never checked it's gender, oh wow it's a boy!
'so you are a boy!' I state, as the cat kept on stairing I never ever seen a cat like him. I chuckled and put him down inside the hall and close the door behind, I walk to the refrigerator and pull out some milk. I feed him, he was licking thirstly. aww he must have been starving. After some time of playing with him. I relise it was 3 in the morning I should sleep so I picked him up and went to my bedroom. I put him down on the chair near me which had a soft cusion on it 'good night' I whisperd he meow back maybe he is saying good night to me too. I lay on my bed and quickly drifted off to sleep.

I wake up as I felt something scratching my hands softly. I open my eyes to see the cute one he was scratching me lightly with his tiny paw, hmmm I need to give him a name I smiled at the cat and sit up today was a sunday so no work I smile at that. Maybe I should hang out with hyunjin I caress the cat's head and think for a name hmm how about Leo. I thought and felt like it was a good name i spoke to the cat.
'so your name is Leo from now on' I smiled brightly as he meow as a reply I get up with him I thought to clean him and myself.

After the bath I was feeding leo then I remember about hyunjin I grab my phone from the kitchen counter, Today was a special day as well I hope he remembers but what if he play like he don't well even if he forgot for real it must be because of all of those works. I dial his number and put the phone near my right ear it ringed and ringed but no one picked up. I called him almost 4 times but he didn't pick up maybe he will be busy or something Imma just pay a visit I stand up to get ready I put on a cross check shirt and blue pants with the shoes which hyunjin gift me at my birthday. I smiled at the thought, I gifted him a whole suit for his birthday cause he always weared the same type of suit every time at work, I wanted to see him in something new.