WHERE ARE YOU!?

Violance warning!

Song recommendation-Heathens by twenty one pilots

NO ONE'S POV/4 DAYS LATER

'You can go first felix I have little be more works to do.' said hyunjin who was busy typing on his computer. Felix sighed and spoke now sitting face to face with him but the desk in between them.
'I can wait.'
'No sunshine I am gonna be pretty late you can just go.' Hyunjin spoke again now looking at the blond one, The blond sighed and then nodded slowly while getting up. he walk to his fiance and then peck his lips and smile at him which hyunjin returned.

Felix walk to the car but that's when he relise they both came in the same car and hyunjin never had a driver he always drove himself.

'I guess I while just walk.' Felix said as he made his way back home, It was pretty cold today. Rainy clouds but no rain the world felt like it was black and white only few people walking on the streets in their sweters or coats.

He walk through the cold roads the heels of his boots hitting against the concreted road while his one hand was buryed inside the big pocket of his long brown and black crossed long coat while the other held a black bag which had his computer and some files from the work place. Soon he stop infront of a coffee shop, he made his way inside while someone was watching every move he made..

The bell on the door which was there to indicate that someone enter the store rang as the blond walk in. The old women behind the counter greet him with a warm smile and a poliet hello which he returned, he walk to the counter and order his hot Americano.
The old lady behind the counter yelled at one of the staffs the order to be prepared. She flash him an other smile and told him to wait on one of the couch, which he obyed.

The coffee shop only had some people, and one of them was stairing at Felix without the blond one knowing the person eyes were running all around his body while he planned something he smirked while taking a sip of the hot beverage. Soon Felix was called out to give the coffee, he took the paper coffee cup and payed for it.

He walked through the streets once again sipping on the hot coffee while cold air brushed against him. Suddenly he felt the feeling of someone following him he tried to walk fast and felt the person behind him also walking fast, he stop on his track making the stalker stop aswell he look behind from his shoulder with a stern look he saw a tall person dressed in all black with a big bucket cap and black mask he was totally covered up...

Felix turn around completely facing the man now. The both male just stare at eachother for brief moments before Felix could speak the guy vanished making felix eyes widen in shock and then suddenly he felt something hard hit against the back of his head his eyes widen more and soon the whole world was blurry to him and he fell down on to the cold ground while holding the back of his head which seemed like bleeding soon he blacked out.

The boy was laying on the floor unconscious the coffee splaterd all over the ground, blood oozing out of the boy's head as the male who attacked him stand there with a bloody metal bat in his hand the blood of felix from the bat drip on to the ground like a drop of rain.

Suddenly a women in her middel age met with the awful scene, she let out a scream and quickly coverd her mouth afterwards the guy in all black notice her she tried to run away but was stopped when the guy raise his hand up. She could not move a bit because of a invisible force helding her in place suddenly the guy started make his hand in a motion of squeshing something and with a loud thud her head explode, The blood splaterd on to the murder face, he let out a smirk and then walk to the unconscious boy on the ground and pick him up, putting him on his left shoulder he carried him. Suddenly they both vanished to somewhere else.