40. My Bride

EDITED

I could hear light sounds.
But I couldn't see anything.

It was dark.

I then realise that my eyes were closed.

I open them after a bit of struggling because of how heavy they felt.

Once they were open I stood up from the cold stiff floor and stretched my hard muscles.

I look around, my sight suddenly inhenced, I could see everything clearly.

The first thing I notice was that i was in a dungeon, a very dirty dungeon.  I could see specks of dirt everywhere, webs with spiders feeding on their newly found prey. Dried blood that has turned a maroonish colour.

I inhaled deeply feeling overwhelmed by my surroundings.

I immediately regret it, It smelt of ashes, metal, mold and rot.

I took another look around and I saw a small uncomfortable looking bed, I decide to go sit on it.

Where was I?

I don't remember much but....The gods...goddess.

Oh my goodness I was Angelina, the Angel goddesses long lost daughter.

I am the person the prophecy was talking about, I am the hybrid.

Like a puzzle everything started making sense as the pieces were coming together.

My mom...Angelina. she is in a dungeon because she had me.

She wasn't supposed to have me.

Gaia wants to kill her for her disobedience, I can't let that happen.

But I don't know wh-

I was striped from my thoughts when I heard  heavy footsteps.

"Well well well, Look whose awake."

Chris.

"Chris"

"Yep that's me. Shocker right" he says harshly with an evil smirk.

"Why are you here, where am i," I asked him confused.

"Well you are at the castle of the king of all vampyrs....King Haynes and about me being here well I'm a vampyr" he said bluntly.

I stared at him speechless he is a vampyr...

"Does Adeline know This?" I ask still not being able to grasp this heavy information.

"Nah she doesn't anyway I'm here to take you to the king he has asked for you" he shrugged as if he did not just say he was a vampyr.

I didn't move when he started walking towards a steal door after he unlocked my cell.

"I think it's better you come, I wouldn't want to use force but if I have to I will" he says this while his eyes flash a red colour telling me that he was not bluffing.

I stood up and followed him, we climbed up a bunch of stairs and I noticed that the dungeon was under ground.

Chris pushed the door that was above his head and walked out, I followed.

We were now in this small looking shed he opened the door and now we were outside.

I followed him, it was lightly snowing and the trees were bare, they looked beautiful.

After a few minutes probably about 8 if not 10 we reached a huge gate with guards standing outside.

They seemed to know Chris well because they just opened the gate without question.