35. Challenge

EDITED

It's been a month now and I've been training my ass off. We decided it was best to stop going to school at least until further notice.

The Luna ceremony was the day after tomorrow and to say I was nervous would be an understatement. As much as I've been training and still am, I'm not as ready and everyone knows it.

Right now I'm in my tights and sports bra drinking an energy shake with Zack who was the warrior that was training me.

Zack was quite buff, he is big and super strong, when you look at him you feel intimidated but when you get to know him he is like this sweet thing. His mates name is Lux and she is the lead warrior of the she-wolves. But she is very power hungry, mean, arrogant..the list goes on. Zack is too good for her

He is super kind and is now one of my greatest friends.

"Are you ready to get your ass kicked again" I ask after I finished my shake.

"Do you ever get tired?" He mumbled.

"I never get tired of beating the living day lights out of you" i shoot back.

With all this training I've also been trying to find out what I am and like always I've got nothing.

I tried everything I could which wasn't much but it was still something, at this moment I'm on the verge of giving up.

After a bit of convincing we went back to the gym and got back to training.

"Separate you legs a little, then kick with your right leg at an almost 80 degree angle, dont forget that if you are gonna kick someone the height and stances take a major role in the attempt."

I nod and do as he says.

After a few more hours of  kicking and punching I finally got tired and took a shower.

After the shower I wore black shorts and a loose tank top.

I head to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich.

"Hey, hulk!" Adeline shouts startling me.

She's been calling me hulk because I've put on some muscle. But I deffinatly don't look like the green over grown hero know as hulk.

I give her a hard glare.

She just laughs and took the other half of my sandwich.

"Hey, that's mine"

"It was, now it's mine" she shouts walking out of the kitchen.

As she walked out Chase walked in.

He opened the fridge and took a bottle of water and gulped half of it.

He look warn out.

"How is your training going" he asks.

"It's okay I guess" I shrug.

"Are you okay" I ask after a while in silence.

He looks really bad. But yet really good.

Even with his baggy blood shot eyes he is still the hottest person ever.

"Yah, just stressed" he sighs.

I look at him for a while.

"Is there anything I can do to help, mayb-" before I could even finish the sentence his lips crushed on mine.

He started moving his lips and I followed the movement before even registering what was happening.

Then it dawned on me, we were kissing.

I wanted to pull back but then he is stressing and if him kissing me helps then so be it.

After a few minutes he pulls back.

"I'm sorry" he whispered still very close to me.

I shake my head, no, and planted my lips on his again.

Today was the Luna ceremony and I was so nervous. It starts in  4 hours and me and Adeline were in her room getting ready.

Since it was a formal ceremony, I was planning on wearing the dress I wore at chases ceremony but Adeline happened and now we were in her room looking for a dress for me.

She throw a bunch of dress at me and told me to try then on.

The first one was a black knee length dress that was strapless.

It was pretty but not Adeline pretty so I had to try another one.

This went on for almost an hour until we found this beautiful long black dress with spaghetti straps.

After that she did my make up which was simple but elegant then my hair, she just tied it into a bun. Then she got herself ready.

She wore a body hugging knee length dress that was also black.

Once we were done, we went outside.

People had already arrived.

"You look amazing Gem" Jenna says.

"You're here" I say with a smile.

"Of course I am, i wouldn't miss it for the world"

I give her a hug and she gives Adeline a hug too.

I really missed her.

Anyway After a few minutes of mingling with some of the guests, Chase called me up the stage and the ceremony begins.

Before the ceremony began he had told me that I had to first join the pack since I didn't do that.

"Do you Gem take this pack as your pack and promise to be loyal to the people and the Alpha"

"I do" I say.

This kinda feels like I'm getting married.

"Now before we continue does anyone here challenge Gem for the Luna position"

I gulp down in fear and nervousness after Chase said that.

I look around the crowd and so far no one has come forth.

I breathe in a sigh of relief. So far so good.

"Okay the-" before Chase could finish someone interrupted him.

"I Challenge Gem for the Luna position"

Oh dear me.